Getting to Know Eachother

I was working really late in the Empire Studio that night .Hakeem was still chillin listening to music .I walked out of the recording space and into where Hakeem was I bent over to get my phone and car keys.

Hakeem: Ey yo ma!

I turned around *clears throat* 'My name's not ma' boo,it's Skai'

Hakeem:Well Skai don't you know your really beautiful and damn ma' you fineeeee...

Me:Well I do take a lot of time to take care of myself and going to the gym.

I sat next to him on the couch .He took two fingers and turned my face towards his .We both stared at each other for 10 mins. He leaned in for a kiss..........and I pulled away .

Me:Look Hakeem ,I'm sorry but I'm really busy with my career and all I don't have the time to stay committed right now

Hakeem: It's alright baby ,I understand but call me sometime?

Me :Sure Keem bye.

It was 7:30am ,I was still in bed and my phone was ringing off the hook .It was Hakeem .After last night my feelings had grown for Hakeem, I felt a type of way about him.But I answered the call .

CONVO:

Hakeem:Good morning Baby

Me:Hey Hakeem

Hakeem: It's Sunday we're both off today .Would you like to chill?

I was so excited but i answerd in a normal tone

Me: Sure! Time?

Hakeem:I'll pick you @ 12 pm

Me: Okay bye bye

Hakeem: Later

END OF CONVO

It was about 10a.m I hopped out of bed went to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself .Then took a long bath and got ready .

It was about 11:45am when Hakeem called.

Hakeem:You ready ?I'm outside.

Me: Yea I'll be right out .

I grabbed my phone and walked out side .

*Hakeem mouths* 'Ughh she sexy af*

I hopped in his Range Rover and he drove off. 'All Eyes On You' was playing at that time and I sang along while Hakeem chuckled.

Me:*smiles* what you laughing for?

Hakeem: nothing your just so cute!

Me: *blushes*

He finally pulls up to this beautiful house .

Me: Is this your house boo? Ummmm.... I mean Hakeem?

Hakeem: Yes BOO it is .

We both got out of the car and walked inside.

Me: Waw! Your house is beautiful!

Hakeem:Yea like you

He grabbed my hand and took me out to his porch where there was a lovely table with gourmet food .

Me: You really out did ya' self huh?

We both sat down and started dining .We talked and laugh for like an hour .Then he asked.

Hakeem:So your 18th birthday is tomorrow ,correct?

Me:Yupp it's gonna be at a condo I rented .I can't wait all my close friends are going to be there!Would you like to come over?

Hakeem:Yes! Of course!

After lunch he took me out back to a hot tub .He said 'Go get changed upstairs and meet me back here ". "Don't worry I got you."

I was wearing a bikini and shorts .It fitted perf!.I walked out and Hakeem was already in the tub lookin' all sexy and shhh

Hakeem: Damn Boo ! Come in.

I walked towards him and got in.

We sat and talked .Then he pulled me in close and started kissing me.He started biting my bottom lip which was permission for his tongue to gain entrance .We kissed for like 5mins and he started touching my body.I stopped .'What's the time ?.He replied "Umm its 7pm".

Me: I should really get going I gotta do alot.Tommorow's my party.

Hakeem: Ight ma'

I got out the tub wrapped a towel around me and went upstairs to change in Hakeem's bedroom. While I was changing Hakeem walked in,