You're Gonna Want To See This

"K-Kurt?" she croaked when she opened her eyes.

"Yes, meine liebe? I'm right here." both his hands wrapped around hers in a tight grip. He could have sworn she smiled a little.

"Where's Logan?"

"At your six o'clock, half pint."

She licked her lips. "What?"

"Your feet, kid." he patted her leg. She didn't raise up to look but she felt better knowing he was there and not hunting down her Master.

"My Master, Logan." she tried to sit up but Kurt leapt to his feet and gently put his hands on her shoulders to lower her back onto the bed. "He's..."

"I don't want to hear you call him your master anymore, got it? He ain't your master. You are. He's not going to hurt you anymore."

Kurt found the power that man still held over her depressing. The years of torture she endured haunted her day and night. She tossed and turned in her sleep, begging that man to stop whatever it was he was doing to her in her nightmare. Anytime a man with a deep voice said her name, a tiny flicker of terror could be seen in her eyes. She lived constant fear that this man would take her away.

"I'll go get the Professor, keep an eye on her." Logan said. Kurt kissed Willow's head and her shaky hand came to his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Kurt."

"You haven't done anything wrong, Willow." he kissed her again. "I love you." he cried.

"My M-... He... I'm frightened."

"Don't be frightened." he whispered, running his fingertips through her hair. "Logan, he is very... fond of you. We're all determined to keep you safe."

"I'm not worried about myself, Kurt." she whined. "I'm worried about everyone else. You. I don't want anything to happen to you." she held onto his wrist, leaning into his hand.

"Oh, meine liebe. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself."

"Hey, can you walk?" Logan asked loudly, poking his head in the door. She tried sitting up and did so weakly but they were all three sure she wouldn't be walking. "You got her or do I need to?" 

 "I don't think I should take her anywhere." Kurt put his hand on Willow's back so she wouldn't fall backwards. "It usually makes her dizzy and in this state..."

"I get it. C'mon, Willow." Logan scooped her up with ease and carried her to the professor's office where Kurt was already waiting.

"My dear," the professor greeted in his usual way. "How do you feel?"

"Better, professor, thank you." Kurt helped her into a chair and stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders.

"Of course." Charles folded his hands in his lap. "I know what you just went through was very traumatic, but it would help me a great deal to know exactly what happened."

"Can't you just read her mind?"

"No, Logan. That's what confuses me so much, I can't see anything that has to do with the store or that man in her mind. Willow, could you explain to me what happened?"

Kurt held her hand as she took a deep breath and began. "We were almost finished with the shopping, we were going down the last isle and I saw him. So I came back... around the corner to Kurt and started crying. Then I saw Logan, I don't remember what he said, I'm sorry... I don't remember anything after that. Just waking up in my room."

"Very good, thank you." Charles nodded. 

 "Professor!" A young man with curly brown hair stood in the doorway, panting. "You're gonna want to see this.