Warped Tour

(The picture is the Vans Warped Tour logo)

*Echo's POV*

I can't wait to get there!! I can't wait to meet Bryan!! I was getting a bit too happy xD

While I was in the car, of course I was blasting Metro Station's new album "Savior" cause I love Metro Station soooo muchhhhhh

So, it took 4 hours to get to Warped Tour because I was waiting in traffic for 3 hours..

I WAS FINALLY AT WARPED TOUR!!

So of course the first thing I did when I got there was sign up for Bryan's TEI class which was YouTube 101. Then, since the Warped YouTubers meetup wasn't for a bit, I decided I would go to meet SayWeCanFly!

So, I waited in the line for about 10 minutes and when it was my turn to talk to him, I said, "Hey Braden! I'm Echo." And he said, "Hi Echo, how are you?" I replied with, "Good, you?" And he said he was doing good. So then I hugged him and gave him a little penguin plushie cause I know he loves penguins. "Awh this is so cute!" He said when I gave him the plushie. Then we got a picture together and he said, "I have a show in the acoustic basement at 5:30. Are you gonna be there?" And I said, "Of course I am! See you there!"

So then I went to go meet Metro Station cause I love Metro Station (Duh).

I was waiting in that line for about 20 minutes and when I saw them, I started screaming on the inside.. "Hey Mason! Hey Trace! I'm Echo." I said to them. "Hey!" They both said to me. I said to them, "I was actually listening to your new album in the car on my way here. I love it!" And Mason said, "So glad you love it Echo!" And then I hugged them both and got a picture. "See you guys at the performance!" I said to them. "See you then!" They both said.

HOLY CRAP I JUST TALKED TO METRO STATION!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!

Okay so after I met Metro Station, I went to go in the line for the Warped YouTubers tent. I waited in the line for about 2 hours and made some new friends. I actually met this really nice girl named Sammie. She had pink hair just like me except half of hers was a cotton candy blue colour and she also had an angel bites piercing.

So it was finally my turn to meet the Warped YouTubers... I think my heart might have stopped when I saw Bryan.. He looked so hot.. And I also think I might have been staring at him like a doofus..

Okay, so the first one I met was Jordan Sweeto. "Hey Jordan!" I said to him. "Hey! Aren't you Echo?" He replied to me with. "Yeah I am, how did you know?" I asked. "I see you favouriting my tweets and replying to me all the time haha" He said. So then I hugged him and got out a Pikachu that I bought for him. Once I got it out and held it up, he said, "Ahhhh it's a Pikachu!!" And I said, "Yeah! Now you can take a Pikachu everywhere with you!" Then he hugged me and we got a picture together. "See you sometime again Jordan!" I said to him. "Byee!!" He said excitedly.

Next, I met Johnnie Guilbert. "Hey Johnnie! I'm Echo." I said to him. "Hey! I like your name." He said to me. "Thanks!" I said back. We hugged and then I got a picture with him. I surprisingly didn't have anything to give to him. "See you sometime again Johnnie!" I said to him. "Bye!" Johnnie replied with. Then we hugged again.

The third YouTuber I met was Damon Fizzy, aka Deefizzy. "Hey Damon! I'm Echo." I said to him. "Heyyyy!!" He said back. We hugged and then I gave him a clay avocado that I made. "Oh my gosh I love this!!" Damon said. "Thanks! I made it myself!" I replied. "Wow you're really talented!" He said. "Thank you so much Damon!!" Then we hugged again. "No problem." He said. Damon was surprisingly short.. Then we got a picture together and we hugged again. "See ya Damon!" I said. "Byee!!" He replied.

And the last person I met was Bryan Stars.. He looked even better in person.. "Hey Bryan. I'm Echo." I said to him nervously. "Hey Echo. How are you?" He said back. "I'm good.. You?" I replied. "I'm great." Bryan replied with.

*Bryan's POV*

Wow.. This is Echo.. She's even prettier in person.. I wonder if I should give her my number or not..

*Echo's POV*

I then hugged Bryan.. Our hug lasted for about 7 seconds.. It was amazing.. I then got a picture with Bryan and he had his arm around my waist.. I loved it..

"Hey Echo, could I borrow your phone for a second?" Bryan asked me. "Hmm.. Sure." I replied. I then gave Bryan my phone.

*Bryan's POV*

I'm actually gonna give her my number.. Okay.. So I put in my number and my contact name as "Bryan ;)". Then I gave her the phone back.

*Echo's POV*

I wonder what he wanted to use my phone for.. Maybe his died and he wanted to check something. So then me and all of the Warped YouTubers got a group picture and I hugged all of them again.

After that, I went to a tree to sit down. I checked my phone and saw that my contacts app was open. I saw Bryan as a contact there.. Did Bryan just give me his number..? Hmm I'll text him when I get home so I don't use all of my phone battery.

-Time Skip To After The Bands and SayWeCanFly Played-

Once I saw all the bands I wanted to see and SayWeCanFly, it was time for the Warped YouTubers Signing. So I waited in the line for about 30 minutes and once it was my turn to see them again I think my heart stopped.. Bryan looked even better..

So the first person I saw, was once again, Jordan Sweeto. "Hey Echo!" Jordan said excitedly. "Hey Jordan!" I replied. "So what would you like me to sign?" Jordan asked weirdly. I laughed and then said "The Warped Tour 2015 CD and this wristband." I replied. So then I gave him the CD and he signed it and I held out my arm so he could sign the wristband. "Thank you Jordan! See you again sometime!" I said. "Bye Echo!" Jordan replied with. And I hugged him again.

The second person I saw was Damon Fizzy, aka Deefizzy. "Hey Damon!" I said. "Heyyyyy Echoooooo!" Damon said to me weirdly and I laughed. I then gave him the Messy Hair Don't Care shirt that I had bought earlier for him to sign. After that, I gave him the Warped Tour 2015 CD to sign. "Thank you so much Damon." I said to him. "No problem, Echo." Damon replied. We then hugged. "Cya again Damon!" I said to him. "Byeeee!" Damon said back.

The third person I saw was Johnnie Guilbert. "Hey Johnnie, how are you?" I said to Johnnie. "Hey, I'm doing great! What about you?" Johnnie replied. "I'm doing awesome!" I said to Johnnie. So I then gave him the Warped Tour 2015 CD to sign and then we hugged. "See you sometime again Johnnie!" I said to him. "Bye Echo!" Johnnie said back.

And the last person I saw was Bryan Stars.. He looked even better then before.. "Hey Bryan." I said to him nervously. "Hey Echo." Bryan said while blushing. I then gave him the Warped Tour 2015 CD to sign and once he signed that I asked him, "Can you sign the t-shirt I'm wearing?" I was wearing the BryanStars Interviews t-shirt. "Of course." Bryan replied. He then signed the t-shirt and while he was signing it, his hand was on my shoulder. It felt great.. I then hugged Bryan again. "See you at the TEI Class!" I said to him. "Bye Echo!" Bryan said to me. He then winked and I walked away.

-Time Skip To When Bryan's TEI Class Was Going To Start-

So it was time for me to go to the TEI Tent for Bryan's TEI class. I got there and waited for about 15 minutes. When Bryan came over there to check in, he looked at me and smirked. Then the whole class walked over to where Bryan was going to teach us. I sat in the front row, basically next to Bryan and Sammie was next to me so I wouldn't be nervous.

So while Bryan was teaching the class, he kept glancing at me and I kept blushing. Why was he glancing at me? Did he think I was pretty? Was there something on my face? I was so nervous.

-Time Skip To After The TEI Class Was Over-

After the class was over, the whole class got a group picture. I stood next to Bryan and he had his arm around my waist. I felt so right..

Once the picture was taken, I hugged Bryan for about 5 seconds.. His arms were around my waist and my head was on his chest.. I didn't wanna stop hugging him.. It just felt so right..

When we broke from the hug, it was time to leave Warped Tour and Bryan winked at me once again. I then walked away and went to my car and left..

That had to have been the best day of my life..

A/N Sorry this is such a long chapter guys.. I hope you enjoyed it anyways xD