Emptiness

(Song is Between The Roses by SayWeCanFly)

-2 Months Later-

*Bryan's POV*

Ever since we found out about the miscarriage, Echo has barely even talked.. All she does is lay in bed all day..

I walked into my room and saw her laying on the bed.. "Echo?" She stayed silent.

I laid down next to her and looked at her. "Baby, please talk to me.."

"What do I say..." She said quietly.

"I-I don't know.. Just talk to me, please.. Why won't you leave the room?"

"I don't see a reason to leave.. I just.. Feel so empty.."

I sighed and sat up. "Come here, baby." I said as I reached my arms out to her.

She sat up and laid her head on my chest while hugging my torso and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"How about we go out tonight.. Maybe get some dinner?" I suggested.

She nodded her head and pulled away from the hug. I placed my one hand on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back quickly and passionately.

We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you, baby." I said to her while smiling.

"I love you too, Bry." She said back while blushing a bit.

It makes me so happy that even after the time we've been together, I can still make her blush like we're teenagers.