Chapter 1

INTRO
...
Hi! My name is Andrea. Im 15 years old, and I live in Florida. I get teased a lot in school, but i am not exactly sure why. My parents are constantly out of the house because "we have to pay the rent" "its what's best for us". But that's why they don't know about how i get bullied at school. I have tried to make them notice, but they don't.
And that makes me feel "unwanted".

Today, for the 100th time, i try to tell my parents whats going on at school. But they just don't listen.

ANDREAS POV
Today, as usual, i woke up, brushed my teeth put on a little bit of makeup, put on my jeans, a black shirt and some white converse. I hurry down the stairs, I don't see my dad in the mornings because he always leaves to work early up at 6am. I see my mother making breakfast. "Mom i don't have time i really have to leave" i said. "Oh these?" looks down to the scrambled eggs she was making. "These are for me silly. Now hurry up, i made you a bagel" she handed me this cold bagel, and gave me a hug. I grabbed my bag and my penny-board, and i head out of the house. I arrive at school. GREAT. I see Brittany, Rachel and Alisha-the queen bee. They are the ones who bother me. I was so glad today was the last day of middle school. Hopefully we don't end up together in high school. "Hey andrea, did you get lost in the sea, cuz you do smell like fish" she giggled. Damn her insults sucked, and i knew that. But it hurt. It hurt to know that everyone at school hated me for who I am. And the worst thing, is that i don't even know why they hate me so much. I have never been mean to anyone, I have never been a slut, i have never talked shit about anyone, then-why me?
I just ignored her stupid ass comment and continued walking towards my locker. "Hey BITCH don't ignore me you little cocksucker" I continued walking and ignoring. I am actually pretty good at that since my parents do it all the time to me. I got to my locked and i fit my penny board inside. I get my history book, close my locker and i see someone next to me. I turn around and i feel this hard, pink cherry blossom smelling, fist against my face. It really didn't hurt that much. But i felt angry, very angry. I was sick of Alisha being such a bitch to me. I turned around, and started walking away. When some feeling ran trough my spine. I turned around to face Alisha's little group, i walked towards them, and i hit Alisha in the face as hard as I could. The whole hall stayed silent. Suddenly, the bell rang, and I walked away to my class.

END OF CHAPTER 1

hey, sorry no cameron here haha, this chapter turned out to be longer than i tought!!