CHAPTER 3

We finally got to L.A
It was so beautiful! We got in a cab and arrived to the new place we were going to live. We unpacked everything and set almost everything up.

[The Next Day]
I woke up and attempted to do my daily morning routine, but it was so hard because of some stuff was still inside the boxes.
I went downstairs and i told my dad and my mom i was going out to the cafe because we didn't have any wi-fi.
I arrived at a starbucks, and I ordered a vanilla bean frapp with 3 pumps of raspberry.
I sat down and i connected my iphone to the internet. Then i scrolled trough instagram and twitter. Suddenly i felt the need to listen to some music but i remembered i didn't bring my headphones. "Great" i tought "Now i will just have to-" i got interrupted by a slamming sound. I look at the glass doors and i see two starbucks staff trying to keep away a huge mob of fangirls. "Peyton List" "We love Pey" "I love you Pey!" was written on multiple pieces of cardboard. I was shocked. Peyton List was in the same place as ME?
I looked around to spot her. Finally, i see a blonde girl with dark sunglasses, a black hoodie, some light wash jeans, and some vans. I walk towards her and tell her "are you peyton list?" "umm no" i could tell it was her because of her voice. I grabbed her arm and hurried into the bathroom. The starbucks staff tried to follow me, but there was no way one person could stop a crazy mob of fangirls. I closed the door and told her "ok this will sound very wierd" i continued "but take off your clothes" . "No wtf?" she said "Look ill give you mine and you give me yours" i said "I will act as if i were you and go out from the front door and you sneak out from the back." she hesitated for a moment "ok" she said. She gave me her clothes and i gave her mine. I put on my own dark sunglasses and let her go with hers. Then, we get out of the bathroom and I walked out rushing trough the crazy mob. My hair isn't blonde so i put the hood on (before i came out of the bathroom)
I runned as far as i could and the angry mob followed.
---------------------------------------------
Hey sorry for not updating in so long i tought nobody red my fanfic so i stopped but im back! hey and if i ever stop updating and i didnt tell you in the last chapter or anything you wish to tell me then im on ig 24/7 so ya its @haayandrea or @andreaglzz baii