chapter 1 (begging)

(My pov)

So today I woke up early around the time both of my parents woke up so I could beg to go to a free daniel skye meet and greet. I woke up got dressed into a cute outfit and went to thier room, they were watching Netflix. Wow.. they could tell something was up. I say "hey, so I was wondering if I could go to a daniel skye free m & g. Mom said " oh honey, sorry but you are too young to go by yourself. When your 16 you can go places by yourself."

"But mom im not going by myself im going with ariana, citlali,madison,tyler,noah,cameron,sammy,and amanda we are going in sammys car" (sammy is 18 so...)

Mom starts to say "sweetie, im sor-" but gets cut off by david.

David says "aww... let the little baby go she might have a fit." in a sarcastic tone. Dad says " just let her go, I think we can trust her and besides amanda is going."I luvvvvv him so much for saying that I think inside my head.

My mom says "fine, your dad and I will give you $50.00 each, so you can get food and pay sammy $10.00 for gas and stuff. And maybe get some clothes. Okay ???"

"Really mom, thnx ilysm rn !! Imma go call madison!!!"

Mom said "okay honey have fun"

(The picture is the house)