chapter 9 (telling daniel)

*the next day so 1more day till she leaves* (oh yeah you should really listen to this song while reading this)

I go to Daniels house and tell him I am moving he seems sad like really sad... He says and unexpected thing...

(Daniel's pov)

I tell her finally... I was wondering when I would ever tell her. I told her that I actually liked her but that doesn't matter anymore she is leaving tomorrow...

"Sorry, I shouldn't have told you that omg I am so stupid. Will you forgive me ???"

She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. And says "forgive you??? For what you didn't do anything but tell me the truth. Thnx daniel..."

(Brooklyn's pov)

Should I tell him I really like him or will that make it awkward... I finally decide to tell him.

"Daniel, I need to tell you something. I actually really like you too,not just because your famous I also like you for your personality and your weirdness. Plzz dont be mad or make anything awkward..." he says "ohh really I actually like me too!!! And thnx for not being creeped out or anything...." "Wow daniel your priceless... you really are "something"... lol"

We just kind of sit there for a while not even noticing we were together... 

I get a call from my mom saying I need to get home now or else... it wont be good jkjk she wouldnt do that she is too nice most of the time .

"Well I got to go my mom just called me on my phone. Daniel says"okay see you later brookelyn. Have a nice time in san jose,california...Also DON'T EVER FORGET ABOUT US..."  "dont worry I wont forget about you guys....ily all soooo much..."