Another Short Story

The fair maiden of Bleepcall High School strikes again. On this day in Physical Education, the fabulous young lady was participating yet again in the fun activity that she excelled at.

She was defending rather aggressively against one male and he turned around and rudely questioned if the young maiden was currently having  her Aunt Flo down to visit. Now our lady would not have any of this boys, dare I say it, bullshit!

She turned around and replied with "for your information, my period is finished".

The teacher overseeing this class overheard the conversation and reprimanded our young women, saying that she was sharing information that others need not know.

The fair maiden, now slightly maddened, turned to the teacher and said "if he wishes to talk about my period, then I will talk about my period". No one really tried to counter the young lady and they continued playing the game.

We all know who won this argument.

Again, based on a true story.

Hello, hello. Ah, she cracks me up :D. I wonder if our fair maiden will give us anymore to write about.

Loving the support I am getting on this book from my readers and I really appreciate it :) <3

Will hopefully have some more pains on the way :) ;). Thank you and bye for now babes!