Chapter 2

~ Cassandra's POV~

"Time to go to work" I said as I got dressed. I put on my pink sailor moon shirt with some black shorts and my pink vans. I also put on my pink jeweled earrings and my band bracelets. I got my bag and put my hot topic name tag in because I had to go to the art studio first then go to hot topic. "Hi Cassie" my mom said. "Hey mom" I said as I got my water bottle and put it in my bag. "So when you get Lidia, you have to check her out before you bring her home" my mom said. "Ok, I have to go now before I'm late" I said while putting my art folder in my bag and getting my car keys. "Ok Cassie, I love you" my mom said. "Love you too" I said then I went to work at the studio. After my studio job I had to go to hot topic. I put all the new merch out on the shelves. When it was time to leave I picked up on the new sailor moon items for myself. So I went down to the hospital and I walked in. "Hi how may I help you" the lady at the front desk said. "I'm here to pick up Lidia Westin" I said. "Ok just sign the paper here and you can go to her room and get her" the lady said. "Ok" I said then filled the paper out and gave it to the lady and went in to my cousin's room.

~Lidia's POV~

I was getting my stuff together so I can leave today then I heard a knock at the door. "Come in" I said as the door opened. "Cassandra" I said as I went to her and hugged her. "Hey Lidia, how are you feeling" Cassandra said. "I'm doing better, the doctors said I'm clear to go home now but if I'm having any problems I should come back here immediately" I said. "Ok, are you all packed up" Cassandra said. "Yep, let's go" I said as I got my bag and followed Cassandra out of the room to her car. "Ok let's go back home" Cassandra said. "Ok" I said. "My mom just told me yesterday about your cancer" Cassandra said. "Really, I had it for a month now" I said. "I guess  she didn't wanna tell you when I first got it because it would mess you up because I was told that you've got a big career as a artist" I said. "Yeah I have a big artist thing going on" Cassandra said. "Ok we are here" Cassandra said. "Ok, can you help me out please" I said. "Of course" Cassandra said. So we got inside and my aunt hugged me and showed me to my room. I put my stuff together and Cassandra came in my room. "Hey Lidia, while I was at work at hot topic I got you something" Cassandra said. "What is it Cassie" I said. "It's beautiful" I said. It was a necklace with a music note on it, I'm a big fan of music in general and I wanted to become I musician but when I got sick I couldn't do anything. "So you are comfy" Cassandra said. "Yeah I am" I said. "It's pretty late so we should get to  bed" Cassandra said. "Ok"I said. "Goodnight" we both said at the same time and we both laughed. I took my wig off because I can't wear it when I go to sleep so I put my comfy little hat on and went to sleep.