Chapter 3

~ Cassandra's POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. "Thank god it was only a dream" I said and was tearing up because it was that horrible. My dream was that right when Lidia was cured and had no cancer left, she died right there. I got up from bed and went to go check on Lidia and she was sleeping peacefully. I went over by her to check if she was breathing and she was, she was just fine. I went back to my room and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't. "Hmmm what should I do" I asked myself. "I can work on another piece of art for work" I said to myself. So I got up from my bed and went to my desk and got my paper out and my special work pencils and stuff. I looked on my phone at the text message I got from my friend Vanessa saying what the topic is for the next piece of work. Vanessa is one of my best friends and we work together with our work. She's also a veterinarian so she helps with all the little animals. Some times I go over there and help her with the little kittens and puppies and the cute adorable baby bunnies. So the topic was a brave person in your life. I thought really hard on this one and then I got an idea. "I can draw Lidia, she is so brave, fighting all that cancer. Perfect idea" I said to myself. So I did a sketch of Lidia and when I finished I felt really sleepy. I looked at the time and it was 3 in the morning, I've worked on this for an hour, wow. So I went over to my bed and I fell asleep.

_IN DE MORNING_

I woke up with the sun shinning in my room. I've got no work today so I can spend time with Lidia and my mom. So I got out of bed and look at myself in the mirror. I had my hair in a messy bun, with my blackish grey t shirt on with my sailor moon pajama pants on and I went to go put my Luna slippers on. They are so comfy and cute. One slipper was Luna and the other one was Artemis. So I went down stairs and saw my mom wasn't downstairs neither was Lidia. "Where is everyone" I ask myself.

ring...ring...

"Hello" I say. "Cassandra, it's your mom, can you meet me at the hospital please" my mom asks. "Okay, what happened and I'm not getting dressed, I'll fix my hair and put my shoes on" I say. "I'll tell you when you get here and I don't really care" my mom said. "K mom, bye" I said. "Bye" my mom said. So I put my hair down and brushed it and my teeth and put my vans on and got my car keys and drove off. 

»sorry for the little cliffhanger, I'm just still getting ideas. This is an improvised story and with the facts I know and adding little details and stuff and I just put things together«