Chapter 2

I stepped out of my taxi and looked at the cheap motel I'd be staying in.The taxi driver handed me my suitcases then drove off.I entered the motel.It was a small one story building.The lobby was tiny and contained one couch and a small desk with a creepy fat guy sitting there looking at magazine.
Excuse me sir I said he looked up then looked me up and down.
I need a room I said sliding my money onto the desk.He handed me a key and told me to go to room ten.When I got into my room I locked the door and slid the dresser in front of it.
I sat on the bed and looked at a magazine of my own.On the cover was Marilyn Monroe.I want to be just like her I whispered to myself.
I looked on the mirror across from the bed.Could I ever be as pretty as her.I'm not blonde and blue eyed.I had red hair and hazel eyes I was curvy like her but also maybe too thin.How could my 22 inch waist and 34 inch hips compare to her 22 inch waist and 36 inch hips.She was curvier and blonde and could act.I wanted to be an actress but I wasn't sure if I even could act.All I knew was I could sing.
I felt my hopes going down and decided to take a bath.After that I changed into my favorite pink silk night gown and went to bed.

Pinup GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara