Chapter 3

The next day I got ready for my first audition.I pulled my hair back onto an elegant bun and applied what makeup I had.Some masscarea and red lipstick.I put on a white dress and baby blue high heels.Here goes I said to myself.I shoved the dresser a way from my door and left the motel.I head down the street and yelled for a taxi.
Finally I got a taxi and headed to the building were auditions for a movie were being held.Inside was a line of girls most wearing platinum blonde locks and tight dresses.Every girl was called in to audition until it was left to me.I had only did a couple lines when the director yelled.
Awful! Awful acting go way miss.I lowered my head in shame and started to walk out the building when a man stopped me.
What's your name doll? He asked me.
Audrina I said Audrina Vera Baker.
I have something better then this for you he said.I'm Alvin Walker how about we go get coffee and discuss things.
I agreed and we left the building he held the car door open off me and I got in.
We entered a diner together and set down.He asked for two coffees and two hamburgers with fries.
Tell me something Audrina he said.Have you ever thought about being a model?
Me a model! I said shocked.
Your beautiful he said.A red head bombshell refreshing and different from all these blondes.
Well ok I said I can be a model but I'd much rather be an actress.
Sorry doll he said but your acting is awful.
We both laughed as our food arrived.
Well then I said smiling model it is.
Great! He cheered I'll see you tomorrow.
We finished our food and coffee and he wrote down the address for me to go in the morning.