How he asks you out

Y/N P.O.V- Me and Skyler have been friends for years, and I have developed feelings for him but I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same way as me.

Skylers P.O.V-I was planning a surprise for Y/N,I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.I have had feelings for her I just hope she feels the same about me.

*Skip to a few days later*

Y/N P.O.V-I got a text from Skyler saying

S: Meet me at the place we meet :)

Y/N:What should I wear

S:Wear a swim suit and then bring a extra change of clothes

Y/N:Okay I'll see you there

S:Okay,see you there

Y/N P.O.V- I got up and went to my drawer and grabbed my mint green bikini top and bottom and I put it on and I put on a neon pink t shirt and a pair of navy blue shorts with a pair of neon blue vans.I went to my closet and grabbed my White and blue Nike a Duffle Bag and I grabbed my comb,deodorant and my Secert Escape body spray from Victorious Secert,then I grabbed my  then I went to my closet and grabbed my skirt and a white tank top and a red flannel that Skyler gave me,that was his and I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra and a plastic bag,for my swim suit went to my bed and Got my phone and my keys and  put it in my bag.

Skylers P.O.V- I can't wait to ask Y/N out,I planned it out, I had made a picnic lunch for us and then I was going to have a walk with her on around town then I was going to ask her out.

Y/N P.O.V-I got to the place me and Skyler Met at it was walking distance to where I lived and I saw him and I gave him a big hug and he grabbed my bag and put it over his shoulder and he said close your eyes and I did then he held my hand and said I'll tell you when to open them I did what he told me and once we got there he said open and once I did I saw the most beautiful scenery ever and Then Skyler Put my bag down along with his shirt then I felt him pick me up and Then he threw me in the water and I swam under to wear he is and I pulled at his leg and He fell down in the water.

Skylers P.O.V-I didn't see Y/N come up so I was going to jump in and check to see if she was ok then I felt a tug on my legs then I feel in the water once I surfaced I saw Y/N and I splashed her and said You scared me Y/N she splashed back and said I'm sorry.Me and Y/N swam for an hour and then she said I'm getting cold Skyler,I swam up and I helped her up and I grabbed a towel from my bag I wrapped it around her,then we ate lunch

Y/N P.O.V-after an hour of swimming and eating lunch Skyler said to me Hey want to take you to a special place I found wanna check it out  I said sure Skyler but where will I change my clothes he said there's a bathroom near my car, and we can change there.

Half an Hour later me and Skyler are dressed and on our way to the special place he said Close your eyes,I said Why then he said it will ruin the surprise.

Skyler P.O.V-We were almost there I was getting nervous about it but I had a good feeling about this though.We pull in and I say were here Y/N,I get out of the car and I open it up and say hold my hand she did and I helped her and then I let go of her hand.

Y/N P.O.V-He let's go of my hand and he says Open them and I say fairy lights and he was holding out a rose and he said Will you be my girlfriend Y/N I replied back with Yes.

Skylers P.O.V- She said Yes and I told her I wanted to remember this day forever and this rose will help with that.I put the rose down and I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put hers on my shoulders and I leaned in and  kissed her,I felt sparks.

Y/N P.O.V - Skyler asked me out and of course I said Yes.When I kissed him I felt sparks and once we pulled away I leaned my forehead against his and I said you were my first kiss Babe then he gave me a really big smile and said I'm Glad Baby Girl.

Skyler's P.O.V-Once Y/N told me that I was her first kiss that made me smile.I noticed how late it was getting and I said Hey Baby Girl wanna head back to my house and cuddle and watch movies.She smiled and she said yes

*At Skyler Place*,Once we got there I held her hand and she said I don't have any pjs here Babe.He kissed me on the forehead and said don't worry Baby girl you can wear some of my clothes.

5 Minutes later me and Y/N are on the couch in our Pjs Y/N Is hiding her head against my chest because were watching a scary movie I put her in my lap and I say it's okay Baby girl, I'll protect you,I'll protect you always.Then she smiled and pecked my lips.

Y/N P.O.V- Once Skyler told me that it made me feel safe in his arms.I pecked his lips.

*Movie is over*

Skyler P.O.V-Once the movie was over Y/N said I'm tired Babe, I smiled and said Wanna go to sleep Baby girl she smiled and I picked her up and gently carried her to my bed and I put her down and I turned off the lights and I got in bed wrapped my arms around her and I said Night Baby Girl I heard back Night Babe and right before I feel asleep I heard Thanks for making today the best day ever Babe.