Reunited

Y/N P.O.V-After two months of not seeing Skyler,today was the day that we would finally see each other again.He is currently filming Night at the museum 3.But he doesn't know that I'm coming a day early.I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me.

Skyler's P.O.V- I miss my girlfriend so much, I just want to be with her.Holding her hand and kissing her and cuddles and hugging her.

5 Hours later

Y/N P.O.V-I just got to my hotel and I put my stuff in the room.I then go to the place where they were filming and I spotted him.He looked in my direction. He had the biggest smile on his face.

Skyler's P.O.V- No it can't be,I started to get a little teary eyed,she started walking towards me and I put my arms out.Then once she was in my arms she said I missed you so much babe. I kissed her forehead.

Y/N P.O.V-It felt amazing to be back in his arms,then he looked up at me and said I love you baby, I kissed him back saying I love you to babe.He then kissed my forehead,he grabbed my hand and we started walking around it started to snow,we were walking around Central Park,all of the sudden I felt something  hit me,I turned around and I saw Skyler with a smile on his face.Then I said "Snowball fight"

Skyler's P.O.V-Me and Y/N were walking around Central Park and it was snowing and I saw little kids throwing snowball.So when Y/N wasn't looking I decided to make a snowball and when I threw it at her.She looked at me and said "Snowball fight",she made a snowball and threw it at me.

Y/N P.O.V-Once I threw the snowball at Skyler it was game on. I made a bunch of snowballs and started throwing them at Skyler,he was doing the same thing.Then Soon we were both covered in snow,then all of the sudden I slipped but Skyler caught my fall,but before I could thank him he slipped and fell down with me on top of him,I said "I'm so sorry babe,are you okay?".

Skyler's P.O.V-Me and Y/N were having the time of our lives and covered in snow,when I noticed she was about to fall so I carefully got to her and caught her but I slipped and fell down and she was on top of me,she said "I'm so sorry babe are okay",I said yes but you know what would make it better,she said what I said a kiss,she smiled and kissed me. Then I noticed she was shivering and I said "wanna go back to the hotel and go in the hot tub baby"?,she kissed me and said "Yes Babe",she got up off of me and held out her hand and I grabbed it pulled myself up and I held her hand and we started walking towards the hotel.

Y/N P.O.V-I kissed Skyler and he noticed that I was shivering and he said "wanna head back to the hotel and go in the hot tub I said yes babe",I got off of him and I held out my hand so I can help him up,he held my hand and we started walking towards the hotel.

At the hotel

Skyler's P.O.V-once we got back to the hotel, I said hey baby, I'm glad you came the time that     you came,she kissed me saying why babe,because I was going to surprise you.She smiled and hugged me.I kissed her and She went to the bathroom to change in her swimsuit and I changed after she was done in the bathroom.

At the pool

Y/N P.O.V- we arrive at the pool at the hotel and we found a table near the hot tub and Skyler got in the hot tub and I got in with him after and I sat next to him and I rested my head on his shoulder and he smiled and kissed my forehead.He said "I love you baby",she smiled and said "I love you too babe".

Skyler's P.O.V-We just got in the hot tub with Y/N and she rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead, I said to her "I love you baby",she said back I love you too babe.

After the hot tub

Skyler's P.O.V-Me and Y/N got back from the hot tub and were now cuddling and watching tv,she was currently resting her head on my chest,I thought to myself How did I get so lucky,I looked down and she feel asleep I pulled the covers over us and I closed my eyes and feel asleep.