Proposal

This imagine was requested by @highestthope on Twitter,hope you like it

Skyler's P.O.V-Me and Y/N have been dating for three years now,and on our first year anniversary, I gave her a promise ring.And she's shopping right now so this is the perfect time to ask for her parents blessing. I get into my car and drive to Y/N parents house I knock on the door and Mrs Y/L/N answered and said Hey Skyler,what a lovely surprise,I asked is Mr Y/L/N home she said yes,I asked her can I come inside please I have to ask a question to ask you she said sure come in.

10 minutes later

Of course Skyler you can have our blessing,I thanked them.And started to plan it all out.

Y/N P.O.V- I was at the mall with Y/F/N and I got a text from Skyler saying

Hey Baby Girl, I have a special surprise for you tonight wear something nice. I'll pick you up at our place at 5

I replied back with

Okay,babe I love you.

I asked my Y/F/N to drop me off home,they replied back with yes.When I got home I put my outfit and put it on me and skyler's bed and got in the shower and started to get ready,

Skip to 5

Skyler's P.O.V-I just arrived at me and Y/N shared house,to pick her up,when she walked out the door and she looked beautiful,I got out of the drivers seat and opened the passenger side door for her she smiled and kissed me,I smiled and kissed her back,I felt the same spark that I did when we had our first kiss three years ago.I started driving to the place that I was going to propose to Y/N.And that place was the beach that me and Y/N had our first date at.

Skip to them arriving at the beach

Y/N P.O.V -Me and Skyler arrived at the beach that me and him had our first date at.I got out of his car and we started walking hand and hand till Skyler said Y/N close your eyes,I close my eyes and about 5 minutes later he said open them Y/N and I did and on the sand there was a heart in the sand saying Marry Me on it.Skyler said Will You Marry Me Y/N I was crying and I said Yes I'll marry you Skyler he smiled and put the ring on my finger.

Skylers P.O.V-She said yes,I smiled and kissed her. I love you baby girl she said I love you too babe