Chapter 1

When Harry walked into the warehouse his eyes grazed over all of the subs.

" Hello Mr. Styles, it's been awhile " Harry turned and was greeted by Luke the owner of the warehouse.

" Haha yeah I thought I would decide to get a new sub, I got bored with my last one" he just simply shrugged.

" Well you came to the right place!"

" For your best interest Mr. Hemmings I hope you don't disappoint me" Harry said with a smirk.

Luke let out a heavy breath and nodded his because he knows just as well as anyone else don't make Harry mad.

Gathering his nerves he started walking beckoning Harry to follow.

Once they arrived on the opposite side of the building they stopped in front of a sub with red colored hair.

" This is Michel. He's one of the new ones we got just last Monday."

Harry studied the boy. He had a strong frame, very pale and his hair was in a scruffy style.

" Um he is lovely but I'm looking for some a little more uh-"

" feminine " Luke cut Harry off

" Yes exactly, so could you show me what else you have?"

They continued walking. Luke showed him a few more subs and if he's correct their names were Ashton and Calum.

At this point Harry was beginning to get upset thinking that he was going to leave empty handed.

" Okay this is the last one ... Um he isn't the best but he is what we have." Luke said with a sigh

Harry looked down and was meet with the most beautiful blue eyes he's ever seen, but the moment was ruined by Luke's hand hitting the young sub in the face causing him to whimper in pain.

Luke grabbed his brown feathery hair and growled in his ear " I believe I told you to keep your head down slut. This is exactly why no one wants you".

The scene that was playing in front of Harry made him extremely mad because this is his sub.

" excuse me Luke but I'm going to have ask you to get your fucking hands off of my sub. " Harry spat his words out.

Luke's face instantly dropped. " oh you want to buy Louis?" He asked with a shaky voice.

" Yes I would so go get the paper work" Harry growled and before Luke could walk away Harry grabbed his shirt collar and warned him never to touch Louis again.

After that Luke left and Harry sat down on the bed next to Louis.

" Hi princess I'm Harry " he said taking Louis's chin in his hand gently making Louis look at him.

" Hi sir" the blue eyed boy squeaked out making eye contact with Harry.

" So Louis would you like it if I took you home today?" Even though Harry knew the answer he wanted to see Louis say it.

Louis nodded his head as answer,
" Louis use your words, I hate a sub that doesn't talk." Harry said in a stern tone.

" Y-Yes sir... I would want you to take me home with you. "

" Good boy" Harry said and leaned in giving Louis a kiss on the forehead and standing back up.

A minute or so later Luke returned to a blushing Louis and a stern looking Harry. " Here's your papers" Luke said quietly handing Harry a packet.

After skimming over the words Harry signed the contract in that back and pulled of a huge bundle of money.

" it's $100,000 correct? " Harry mumbled handing the money to Luke.

" Yes Mr. Styles, Louis is all yours now." Luke said unlocking the handcuffs and chain that held the curvy boy to the bed.

Harry then carried Louis bridle style to the car.

Once they were both in Harry started the car and began to drive placing his hand on Louis's upper thigh rubbing the soft skin.

After 10 minutes or so Louis began squirming in his seat. When Harry looked over at the small boy he noticed he was supporting a hard on.

Harry just looked back at the road continuing to rub Louis's leg teasingly, and then Harry thought to himself....

Oh this is going to be fun
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys! So decided to try to write a BDSM book because I literally can't get enough ヽ(^◇^*)/

So favorite if you liked it and comment to let me know what you think! Thanks!

-Axx