Chapter 2

When Harry and Louis reached the house ( more of a mansion in Louis's opinion ).

Harry got out of his side and opened the door for Louis. " Come on princess, let's go inside "

Once they made their way in the house Louis was immediately taken back with the beauty of it all.

" W- wow sir your house is very big " Louis said in awe.

Harry looked down at the young boy that couldn't be in his 20's ( Louis is 17 ).

He admired the way the boys blue eyes sparkled in amazement and how a smile crept onto his face.

" Thank you princess, okay I think all tell you the rules then let you get settled down yeah? "

Louis responded with a nod.

" Honey what did we talk about earlier, you know about talking" Harry said in a stern tone.

" sorry sir, um yes I would like to do that" Louis said a little upset he already made his new master upset.

" good boy, now let's go" Harry said hitting Louis's bum playfully causing the young boy to giggle.

As they walked up the stairs into a room Louis figured was Harry's office.

Harry led them to a leather couch and had Louis sit right next to him.

" okay rule number one is always treat me with respect, rule number two never touch yourself or else there will be serious punishments, ruled number three don't talk back to me and the most important rule of all call me daddy" Harry finished off the last rule with a smirk.

It was all to much for Louis to take in, and his dick twitched at the thought of his new daddy.

" O-okay daddy" Louis answered blush rising to his cheeks.

Harry gave Louis a quick peck on the lips and led him to the bedroom.

" This is our room, your clothes are over here so you can get changed. "

Harry handed Louis a pair off sweatpants, t-shirt and a pair of pink lace panties.

As Louis was about to slide his boxers down to change Harry laid down on the bed and set an intense gaze on the 17 year old boy.

" Umm d-daddy are you going to stay here?" Louis looked at Harry with concern.

" Of course kitten, you're going to put on a show for daddy " Harry said with a chuckle.

" oh um okay" Louis whispered as blushed rises to his cheeks.

As Louis slowly slid down his boxers and grabbed the panties. He slowly turned around making his bum face Harry.

Then he slowly slid each leg into the pink lace and pulled them all the way up his legs.

Then he slowly pulled up his sweatpants and put on his t-shirt as fast as possible.

When Louis turned around he saw Harry was palming himself through his jeans.

Louis crawled onto Harry's lap and when he did he felt Harry's hard on confined in his pants.

" um daddy did I do a good job?" Louis asked nervously shifting a little in Harry's lap creating a blissful friction.

" Yeah uh fuck .. Yeah kitten you did good. Are you uuuumm hungry " Harry grunted out trying to grind his hips up.

" yeah can we have dinner daddy" Louis said hopefully while smiling down at Harry.

" S-sure baby can you go down to the kitchen, um daddy has to take care of something first.

" Oh okay" Louis said sliding off and heading down stairs.

About 10 minutes later Harry came down to the kitchen in just a pair of sweatpants that match Louis's.

" Hey princess I ordered pizza it will be any minute now" Harry said as came up behind Louis and slid his arms around Louis's waist

Harry started kissing Louis's neck. When he found his sweet spot Harry started sucking and nipping at the spot, causing the young boy to moan out
' daddy'.

After a few minutes of marking up his boy the pizza arrived and they sat down and ate dinner, and if Louis was adjusting himself the whole time Harry never had to know.

After pizza they. Went up stairs and said their ' goodnight's ' and both boys that night fell sleep with a smile on their face.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey guys sorry it's been awhile! I've just been going through some shit recently and I've just been trying to handle it :(

So yeah I'll try to update as soon as possible, and sorry if this update was kinda crappy I tried my best :)

Thank you

A xx