Chapter 16: Claude Finds Out About Ash

"We are here" Claude said, putting Jackie on the ground. She walked around dizzy for a bit. Claude smiled, then focused on getting help from Undertaker. They entered his shop. Jackie fell in love with the shop, her father seemed to find Undertaker in a coffin. 

"Well helloooo there!" Undertaker giggled, as he got out of the coffin. 

"Undertaker...You are good friends with Sebastian, right?" Claude said, ignoring his greeting. 

"Why, yes I am. He's a funny fellow" Undertaker replied. He noticed Jackie, and smiled wide. She hide behind her father, for she has never been outside the house. "Who is this little one?" Undertaker questioned.  

"This is Jackie, our daughter" Claude said, looking at her. "Don't be shy, he is going to help Mommy"  

"What's wrong with Sebastian?" Undertaker asked, when he heard the words "help Mommy". 

"He is sick, I need you to help me get souls or at least watch him as I get some souls for him" Claude explained. 

"You left him alone?!" Undertaker raised his voice. 

"Yes...I know, it was stupid to do, just please help" Claude said. 

"I can't" Undertaker giggled. 

"Why?!" Claude yelled. 

"You have to make me laugh first!!" Undertaker giggled, "I want to hear from the little one! Let's seee if she is funny like her Mother!!" Jackie looked at her dad, he nodded that it was ok to go ahead. 

"Well um...I'm so Goth...I poop bats!" Jackie giggled. Claude facepalmed at how cute and funny that was. Undertaker laughed loudly, 

"Not bad for a kiddo!!"  

"Can we please go now?" Claude asked, getting impatient. He nodded, as he picked up Jackie. 

"I'll carry her there" he said, smiling at her. They used their super speed to run back to the manor. Just to find out that Sebastian was nowhere in sight... Ash had left a note on their bed. 

Claude, 

         I have gotten back Sebastian's love from you, good luck finding me.
                                                                                                                        ~ Ash 

"Dammit!" Claude yelled, after he read the note, and sat down on the bed. "I knew I shouldn't have left him alone.." he buried his face in his hands. Undertaker placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"We will find them" He said, smiling a bit. 

"Awe, look how cute you are struggling~" Ash purred. 

Sebastian was tied to a brick wall. His shirt, gloves, all that was off. He was just in his pants, his boxers showing a little, since the belt was unbuckled. His weakness make it difficult for him to break the handcuffs off.

Ash kissed Sebastian lightly, "I remember when we used to have sex. It was so thrilling~" He said. Sebastian looked away from him. 

"We broke up years ago, why do you want me back just now?" Sebastian said. 

"I always missed you, darling." Ash admitted, "I wasn't ready to come back till now"  

"Ash...We can't get back together. You and I both know that... Claude and I are married." Sebastian didn't want Ash to know he had a daughter. He might do something to her. 

"Sooo? He isn't here right now~" Ash purred, moving his hands up and down Sebastian's chest.
"We can't do this. I am not cheating on him, and..." Sebastian looked away again, "I might be pregnant" Ash's eyes widened,

"You can't have children with Claude!!" They were supposed to our babies!!" Ash said, with a hint of Angela in the voice. He transformed to a crying Angela, "Sebastian...How could you?..." 

"Angela..I'm sorry... I don't love you anymore. We broke up for a good reason" Sebastian said, looking into her eyes to let her know he was serious. She slapped him hard.

"NO!! You broke up with me, because I tried to steal your master all the time!!" She screamed. 

"He was MINE. MY food. I broke up with you, because you always got jealous of how I was around him all the time. I told you I had to. He was my master!" Sebastian yelled, trying to explain. 

She didn't want to hear anymore, so still locked the cell door, and swallowed the cell key. Angela yelled through the door window with bars,

"I hope you rot slowly, until you love me again!"