Chapter 3: Funtime - Part 2 (Sebastian's P.O.V.)

While, licking and biting my sexy man’s neck, I took off his vest and shirt. Claude placed his hands on my waist, as I began to lick his chest slowly. I blowed on the spots I licked. This caused Claude to shiver. I simply smirked, and began to take off his purple belt, along with his shoes, as well as his socks.
           Claude smiled at me, when I began to take off his pants. Now the only thing between making love, was his undergarments. I French kissed him roughly, and took off his undergarments, along with mine. We were both blushing madly, but we didn’t care. I stopped French kissing Claude, and sat on him again. He smiled at me, letting me know that he was ready. Blushing darker, I put his dick inside of me.  
       “Mmmm~ Sebastian…” Claude moaned, slightly. I was moaning as well moving up and down, slowly. I felt a shiver go down my back.
Claude ran his hands over my chest, causing me to moan his name loudly. I began to move faster. We couldn’t stop moaning.
        Oh, this felt so wonderful! Claude began to jerk me off, while we were getting close to our climax. Our moans became louder, sweat dripping on our skin. I arched my back, as he came inside me.
“Nnnh, Claude!~” I moaned. I came all over his chest, and stomach. Breathing heavily, I snuggled next to him. He was breathing heavily too.
“T-That was great…” Claude said, out of breath. I smiled, and kissed him. He kissed back, pulling the covers over us. “I’ll clean up in the morning” he told me, smiling.
“Okay~” I purred softly. He snuggled me closely. I snuggled him back, beginning to fall asleep.
“I love you” Claude said, as he kissed my head.
“I love..you..too…” I said sleeply, and fell asleep. Soon after, Claude fell asleep, as well.