Chapter Four- Crowley...

Willow's P.O.V
   I let go of Sam as my stomach started to growl. I giggled, "Ready to go?" All three nodded and I grabbed my keys.
In the car, I plugged in my phone looking for a song to play. I settled on Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi and headed towards town.
   When we got to the diner, I got the feeling that something  wasn't right. I grabbed my knife out of my console and strapped it to my ankle in my boot.
"Something wrong?" Sam asked.
"I don't know yet.. Do you have weapons?" I asked, looking around.
"Always." Dean said, and Sam nodded.
"Okay, let's go." I said walking to the door, scanning everyone inside.
"Willow!" I heard from the counter.
"Hey, Beth. How's it going?" I smiled at my best friend.
"Great!" She blinked three times and looked at the man sitting towards the back, that meant he was a demon. I nodded thanks, and went to find a seat with Sam, Dean, and Cas close behind. I chose the table closest to the door, and sat facing the demon, I studied him for a moment, and gasped.
"What is it?" Sam asked, sitting next to me.
"That man, in the corner, is Crowley." I whispered.
Dean turned around, and looked at him. "How do you know?" He turned back.
"I can see him. His demon face. Its one of my abilities." I said.
"Let's wait till he leaves, and we can follow him." Sam suggested.
"He can't leave, I've drawn devils traps under all the chairs." I smirked.
"Okay.. Then what do we do?" Dean asked.
"We eat, be merry, and then go see what he wants." I said, and they nodded.
  Just then, Beth comes over with four menus, "Willow, who are your friends?" She smiled brightly at Sam.
"Well, this is Sam." I said taking his hand in mine. "That's his brother, Dean. And you remember Cas, don't you?"
"Oh, yeah! Hi! Long time no see!" She chirped giving him a hug.
"Hello, Beth. Nice to see you're well. And congratulations are also in order. Your daughter will be beautiful." He smiled at her.
"It's a girl?! Oh, I knew it! Thank you Castiel!" She smiled brightly.
"You're pregnant?! Why didn't you tell me??" I jumped up giving her a hug.
"I was just about to tell you, but he beat me to the punch. I found out last week, and I've been so busy trying to let my family know. Oh, and Mason is going to be so happy! I can't wait to tell him." She giggled.
"So anyway, what would y'all like to drink?"
"Dr. Pepper, as usual." I smiled.
"Uh, water for me, thanks." Sam smiled.
"I'll take a Coke." Dean said.
"Cas, do you want anything?" Beth asked.
"No, thank you."
"Okay, I'll be right back!" She beamed, and bounced off to make our drinks.
    "So, Willow, what do you do in your spare time?" Dean asked.
"I work here a few days a week, and when I'm at home I like to paint, and I sell my paintings all over the world. I like to collect movies, and write stories. I just like to be creative." I said.
"And she can sing, wonderfully." Castiel added.
I blushed, "I'm an okay singer, I guess."
"Sweetie, I think you're forgetting the fact that Cas never lies." Sam said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
"You're right. Haha! So, thanks Cas." I smiled.
"So do y'all know what you want to eat?" Beth said, sitting our drinks down in front of us.
"Uh, yeah. I want the jumbo bacon cheeseburger with the works, and some curly fries." Dean said.
"I'll have the BBQ loaded potato. No chives, lotsa butter. You know how I like it!" I smiled.
"I'll have what she's having." Sam said.
"Oh, and bring us some cheese fries to snack on before, please?" I added.
"Alright, got it. It'll be ready shortly." Beth smiled.
"Thanks." We all said in unison.
    We sat talking while we waited for our food, munching on our cheese fries. I sat in silence for a moment, looking back and forth at my two new friends, and it felt nice that they didn't just pity me because I'm an orphan, but because they know what it's like to live this kind of life. Saving people, and hunting the things that go bump in the night, we are heros, even though sometimes we feel like villians... I was torn out of my thought bubble by Beth bringing us our food.
"If you need anything just holler." She smiled and went to check on Crowley before walking back to the counter.
I watched her carefully, making sure he didn't try anything stupid. He handed her a piece of paper and motioned to us, she nodded nervously and walked over to our table.
"What did he give you?"  I asked as soon as she reached us.
"He said its for you... I didn't look at it so I don't know what he wants." She whispered and handed the note to me, walking back to the counter.
It read:
"Release me from this bloody devils trap! Cheers, Crowley."
I laughed, ripped it up, and started to eat my lunch.
"What's so funny?" Sam asked.
"Crowley wants me to let him out of the devils trap." I winked at Sam, and he chuckled.
  "Do they serve pie here?" Dean asked, picking up his burger.
"Yeah, they have coconut, pecan, and chocolate. All of them are my grandmother's recipes." I said.
"Your grandmother's?" Sam asked.
"Yeah, my family has owned this diner for years. After they were all killed by demons, it was left to me. But I sold it to a close family friend, on the condition that I get to still own the place. I have the say-so on who is hired or fired, what we serve, etc. So, I guess you could say this is my restaurant." I explained.
"Well, you guys have the best burgers I've ever tasted!" Dean said, stuffing his mouth full of curly fries.
"Thanks." I giggled.
     After we finished eating, I walked over to the table where Crowley was sitting, looking quite cross.
"Hello, darling." He said in his thick British accent.
"Crowley, what are you doing here?" I said crossing my arms.