Chapter 13

Without realizing it I had fallen asleep waiting for something to happen. Nothing.

I was awoken by shaking of a bin far from my stall. Feed was in the bucket I could tell by the swishing sound. Slowly the buckets shaking came closer, all sudden the sound stopped. It came back later in front of my stall. A bucket was lowered into my stall and left there.

Putting my mouth into the bucket to the grain, I started to eat. The oats where bland no hint of sugar or apples in it. I ate it anyway it was to keep my strength up.

Later on in the evening I got another bucket of food that was with a bucket of water. I drank greedily.

Standing up slowly for my baby I looked out of the stall. No one was around not even a horse head was out of its stall. Looking at my doors lock I started planing how to get it out and unlocked. Grabbing a pin I pulled it out then slid the latch to the side. Nudging the door open I started to walk slowly carful of my clipping hoofs.

Eventually seeing oil thee horses I started to open their doors. Getting as many as possible many fallowing me along the hall.

-----------------
An
Ok some what short. I plan to make this in between 30-40 chapters long. All will see as my writing progresses.

Also I started another horse shifter book check it out. Not far obviously but I hope you enjoy.