Chapter 4: House

SULLI'S POV

We're currently in our car, going to our house.

And when we arrived...

Woah.

I'm amazed. Totally something satisfying, I see.

Back in California, our house is a three story type. And this is a four story house.

Plus the yards and garage.

Wow. I never got used to the fact that my family is rich. Lol..

Living room, kitchen, and small comfort room are located on the first floor.

Second floor has four rooms, maybe, for the guests?

Third floor has two rooms only, it has terrace. It was my room and my parents' room.

On the fourth floor, was rooftop! And that was the time I looked down and knew that we have a pool. Wow. Didn't notice that, there.

I went down again.

"Umma! Appa! Thank you for the house! I love you both." I said and hugged them.

Lol, I said it as if the house was REALLY for me.

"You're welcome, darling."

And with that, I heard a bark.

"Don't tell me..." I started, and looked at my parents. They both have sniles on their faces. "A dog? Or a puppy?" I asked.

I looked at my back and saw a very cute shih tzu.

I don't care about what type of dog was it, as long as it's a dog. Lol. I have always wanted to have a dog.

And this one here's a cutie.

"Awwe, is this cutie here, bought for me, too?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm." Mom replied with a nod.

"Kamsahamnida."

My parents just smiled, happy to see me happy.

Tge garage was wide. A capacity of three cars. But there's just two as of now.

I have my own car. I was licensed to be a driver at such a young age. I wasn't an honor student for nothing.

The color is pink and blue.

And speaking of cars, I learned how to drive it at the age of 13. Together with a friend. So young, right?

Her name was Yuri.

She went to California when we were 6. She had this some sort of sickness that can be healed in Korea.

And when she was healed, her parents decided to stay in California for a few more years. But right after we both learned how to drive, her family decided to go back to where they actually live; Korea.

I miss her. She's my only best friend before, my first friend I knew at school, befire Krystal and Luna

But we somewhat didn't lose contact with each other. We just didn't talk tgat much the past few montgs because we're both busy.

Our parents are also friends. So, we can talk to each other tgrough the help of our parents.

Now, on my room, all I need is to decorate it. Things I need:
Elegant stickers
My pictures
Posters of my idol

So that. And I need to go to the mall tomorrow since I'm tired.

THE NEXT DAY.....

*yawn*

Oh yeah. I need to go to the mall.

I did my morning routines quickly.

Took a bath.

Changed clothes.

Ate my breakfast.

Then I brushed my teeth.

My outfit is a light pink off shoulders, white skirt, and a sandal.

I tied my hair in a braid.

Then... I'm ready!

I'm not yet familiar with Korea, so I brought my phone with me. I will use it with my phone GPS and map. And good thing, I have mobile data to ask Google for locations. Lol. I'm independent, y'know.

Then I went in my car. Drove slowly going to a nearby mall. Then I parked my car in the parking basement.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

EDITED