1st Day of School, The Same School

LUNA'S POV

Hello! I can't believe that I have a point of view here! :)

Sorry, just bear with my noise.

Okay, back to the story.

 I just woke up, feeling very tired but these 3 girls are all ready which means that I have to hurry up.

Ugh! Why am I so slow?

And for it to be short, 

>>>FAST FORWARD>>>

And here we are, at school!!!

And just by the gate, you could tell it's elegant!

Okay, fact about me: I admire my surroundings...

"Luna unnie, is that Sulli?" Krystal asked me

"Hmm?" I ask

"Ahw come on Luna, focus!" Vic unnie said.

"Huh? Do you mean Ariana Grandae's Focus? That song is aweso- OUCH! Huhuhuhu, Amber, why did you do it?" I said because she poked my head hard. And it hurts?

"Keep quiet will you?" She replied.

"Oh! Kay!" I said.

"Again, is that Sulli?" Krystal asked.

"Look Krys, look at her, why ask me?!" I told her.

"Ugh!!! Luna!" Vic said

"Okay! okay! I don't know." i said, or let's say whine.

"Hmph! Luna isn't serious. Let's go." Amber said.

And went to Sulli's- wait, yeah, Sulli's direction.

But before we could go near to her...

"Hi girlfriend! :)" 

A guy said and put his arms around Sulli's shoulders and the guy is handsome and I think some kind of heart throb or what because it caused a lot of girls to say bad things about Sulli- which isn't true. They're just jealous and it's obvious.

"What? You study here?!" Sulli asked, shocked, with... Anger in her voice?

"Yup! And I'm one of the heart throbs in this school, and *******" The guy said but we didn't hear the last part since just whispered it to Sulli.

And wait, ONE OF THE HEART THROBS? Meaning, there's MORE?! OMG! Fangirl mode on... :)

But Sulli pushed him away.

"Oh come on, Sweetie, I know you're just playing hard to get. You think I'm joking? Oh come on, I'm your boyfriend and I know you very well. :)" The guy said. 

And I just noticed, behind this Sulli's Boyfriend- I think are another 4 cuties! OH MAY GAAAASH!!!

Sulli was supposed to speak when...

"Unnie! You never told us anything about your boyfie..." And yup! It was Krystal.

And to support Giant Baby...

"Yeah Ssul! And also, you both look good together." I said

She looks shocked but his boyfriend was just smiling.