Chapter 3

VIDEO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^>>>>>>> urgh ok if vid doesn't play, look up Kyoya Ootori, be prepared. BTW this chapter is random, and entirely made up. It was just an Idea that wouldn't go away so, please enjoy ^_^ Also, this chap. plays a big part in the storyline.

I was relaxing in the Ootori's Living room, we had a Host Club meeting an hour before the dinner we were invited to by Kyoya's father, whom was running late, so it was only the Host Club and the maids here right now. Haruhi was unable to join us today, due to helping her father with something. The meeting wasn't too long, we finished up an hour after we arrived, since Mr. Ootori was running late, we were told to make ourselves at home til he arrived. The doors slam open, making me jump, and lose my book. "MAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMMIIIIIIII!!!!" Tamaki screams in fear, making me look at him with wide eyes. Streams of tears were flying behind him as he ran with arms out towards me, before he dives behind the couch and me. "Hide me!" he says. "What did you do?" I ask crossing my arms. He doesn't get to answer. "Tamaki! Where are you? I'm going to murder you!" The chilling voice of Kyoya shouts out. Tamaki squeals and ducks behind me again when Kyoya walks in and turns towards us with his famous Evil eye. "Mayumi...where is Tamaki?" Kyoya asks in a demon voice. I turn White as a ghost. That's not Kyoya...that's the Shadow King... "Don't tell him!" Tamaki mumbles so only I can hear him. If I don't tell him, he's sure to murder me too! I swallow nervously. "W-What'd...he d-do?" I ask in fear. Kyoya's eyes widen slightly before he gives me the Deathglare. "That's none of your business! Now where is he?!" He asks as his evil Purple aura slithers towards me. I freeze in place. "U-Um...Uh..." I stutter, fearing for my life, but not wanting to give Tamaki over to the hands of the Shadow King. I hear a sneeze from behind me. My eyes widen. "What...was that?" the Shadow King asks. "Uhh....bless me?" I say and laugh nervously. He seems to levitate right in front of my face in a blink of an eye. Being shocked, I scream and throw myself back against the couch, making it tip over, and the fugitive has no choice but to jump out of the way. I notice the Shadow King no longer focused on me, but the other Blonde behind me. "Tamaki...how nice of you to join us, I was just looking for you." the Shadow King says. Tamaki turns blue and screams bloody murder before running away screaming, the Shadow King jumps over the now tipped over couch, and chases after him, straight out the door. I still lay there, traumatized by the evil look. A set of footsteps approach, and a couple hands reach out towards me. They belonged to none other than the twins. "Glad to see you're still alive." Hikaru says with a smirk equaling Kaoru's. "W-What happened, who unleashed the Shadow King?" I ask. "Isn't it obvious? Tamaki did. Of course, we may have played a slight role in it as well." Kaoru says. "What did you three do?" I ask. "That's top secret." they both say at the same time winking. "Fine." I say, too exhausted to ask questions or put up a fight. The twins both laugh and leave. I better go find what's left of Tamaki... I sigh and trail out of the room. After finding a traumatized Tamaki, we get word that Kyoya's father was back, and we all file out into the dining area. Kyoya was back to normal, along with Tamaki. I sat next to Tamaki, who sat next to Kyoya's father. Then it went the Twins, Mori, Honey, and finally Kyoya. It was no secret Kyoya and his father didn't get along, so it was no surprise Kyoya wanted to be as far away from his father as possible. "How's the food everyone?" the father asks after a while. "It's delicious! Thank you for inviting us Mr. Ootori." I say, answering for everyone else, who still had food in their mouths, and smile brightly. He returns my smile. "That's very good to hear Ms. Suoh. Thank you." Mr. Ootori says. I nod happily and continue to eat. Once we were done, we said our goodbyes, and walk to our awaiting cars.

Kyoya's P.O.V.

"Kyoya, would you come with me to my study please?" Father asks. It's not like I have a choice... I nod my head yes, and we walk towards it. "What is it?" I ask politely. "Suoh's daughter, Miyoko. She's very beautiful is she not?" he asks sitting down in his chair. "Mayumi." I correct. "What was that?" he asks. "Her name, it's Mayumi. Not Miyoko." I say. "Mayumi, Miyoko, whatever her name is." he says waving me off. "What's your point?" I ask annoyed. "The point is Kyoya, she's very beautiful." he says hinting at something. I say nothing, waiting for him to continue. He sighs. "I think you know where I'm going with this Kyoya." He says. I narrow my eyes.