Chapter 4

Miqo'te outfit pic on either ^^ or >> of page. Picture instead of Red head and Red ears and tail, it was Blonde hair and Blonde ears and tail.
I knew I shouldn't have invited her. But, she's part of the club, I couldn't exactly not invite her to a club meeting. I sigh and continue walking down the school's corridor. "Kyyyooooyyyyaaaaa!!!!" I hear Mayumi whine just before someone grabs onto the back of my uniform's jacket. I stop and look behind me. Mayumi glances from left to right repeatedly. I sigh and adjust my glasses. "What is it now Mayumi?" I ask. She doesn't answer, just continues to look left to right again and again. I raise a brow. I start to say something, but am stopped. "Maaayyyuuummmiii..." familiar identical voices call out creepily, before two shadows come from around the corner a few feet away. Again I try to say something but Mayumi squeals, goes from behind me, to my front, grabs my wrist, and pulls me down the hallway, before opening the door to an empty classroom, and pulling me inside, before shutting the door. "Mayu--" she cuts me off. "Shh!" She says, peeks through the window on the top of the door, widens her eyes, grabs my tie, and pulls me into a squatting position next to her. "They've been after me since this afternoon." She whispers quietly. "What did you do?" I ask whispering back. "I didn't do anything! One minute everything's going great with classes and I'm walking down the corridor, then the next, they're chasing after me with a Miqo'te outfit." She says pouting and crossing her arms over her chest. Miqo'te...outfit... I picture her in such an outfit. Those twins...great, now I can't get that picture out of my head. I feel my cheeks warm a bit, sigh, and fix my glasses. She listen as footsteps walk down the corridor, away from us. "I think they're gone now." She says still whispering. She stands and looks towards the window, only to make eye contact with the twins' evil smirks. "Foouunndd youuuu!" They say together evilly. She screams before falling to the floor, and kicking to the other side of the classroom. They slowly open the door and walk inside, keeping their eyes solely on her. Her eyes were as wide as saucers as their shadows stretch over her. One twin has Miqo'te ears and tail in his hand, while the other holds out the shirt and skirt. As they close in on her, I sigh, stand, and grab a hold of both of the twins' collars to halt their advance. "Hey! Kyoya! Let us go! Don't even try to act like you aren't interested in seeing her in this outfit!" They say pouting. "Mayumi. If you expect to get away from these two, I suggest you run." I say. With that said, all that's left of Mayumi is a cloud of smoke leading out of the classroom. I count to three before letting the twins go. Afterall, I can only be so nice. They run after her just as quickly. "Ah! Let me go! Stupid Kyoya!!!!!" I hear Mayumi's faint scream soon after. I smirk, adjust my glasses, and walk out of the classroom.
Mayumi's P.O.V.
Not long after, I was in Music Room #3, in my own Emo Corner after all the girls had left. "Stupid Kyoya...stupid Shady Twins...they will pay, I'll get my revenge on them, that's a promise..." I mumble to myself while pouting. "You know we can hear you right?" Kyoya says with a sigh. "So what, you're still stupid, and the twins are still Shady...maybe I'll have Mori hang them by their toes...yes, yes, that's what I'll do." I say mumbling to myself still. Another sigh from Kyoya. The twins chuckle to themselves. "Kaoru, did you hear that?" Hikaru says. "Yes, yes I did Hikaru. Mayumi's plotting revenge on us." Kaoru says. "Bring it on." They say together, both looking at me devilishly. I glare at them both before I get up and run to Mori. "Mooorrriii!" I whine, sniffle, and tug on his uniform jacket. "Hm?" Mori says and looks down at me. His eyes widen slightly when I sniffle and wipe my eyes. "Kyoya and the twins are being meanies! The twins made me wear this uncomfortable outfit and Kyoya allowed them to chase me and force me into this without doing anything about it. Beat them up for me please." I say with puppy-dog eyes and a pout. He sighs, pats the top of my head, walks to the twins and Kyoya, grabs them by their collars, walks back, and drops them in front of me. "Say you're sorry." Mori says. Kyoya adjusts his glasses. While the twins cross their arms over their chests, and pout. "We don't wanna." They say in unison. Mori bops them both on the tops of their heads. "Do it." He says. I cross my arms over my chest, and look at them. "Okay!" Hikaru says rubbing his head. "Fine." Kaoru says doing the same. They both look towards me. "We're sorry." They say with evil toothy grins on their faces, thinking they would scare me. I narrow my eyes. "I don't believe you." I say and dramatically snap my head to the side. "Huh?! We said sorry! What more do you want woman?" Hikaru says through clenched teeth. My eyes snap open, and the evil side of me comes out to play at those words. An evil grin of my own appears on my lips as I glance at them from the side. "Well, since you asked, there is one thing, that would make me forgive you." I say flashing my fake Fang, which came with the outfit. Their eyes widen before they glare at me, realizing they fell into my trap. "And what might that be, pray tell." Hikaru says. I smirk evilly again. "Hikaru, Kaoru, you two will dress up as a Female Miqo'te, same outfit and accessories as mine, and you will wear that costume tomorrow, all through the host club hours." I say. "Huh?!" They say in unison. "What about Kyoya! You can't just punish us and not him!" They both say. "Oh I know. I was getting to that." I say and look towards Kyoya, who glared at me, or should I say the Shadow King did. "I won't have any part in wearing that costume." He says strictly. "I was hoping you'd say that." I say with a toothy grin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun Dunn DUNNN! What does she have in store for Kyoya? Hmm I wonder...