chapter 6:

This chapter is gonna be all about cici and ray if ppl pop up its cuz either ray or cici are talking to them thats all.

A month later.

Cici p.o.v:
So im a month pregnant.I haven't told ray I was pregnant yet so imma go to his house today.

I was gonna call him but ik he wouldn't answer.

I don't want none to do with that nigga but I need help with my pregnancy because I didn't make this shit happen by myself self.

I've been pregnant but we fucked again so he helping me I just told my momma and daddy I got pregnant when I fucked him and lied to my daddy so they don't think I did shit in they house b4,because I really didn't know if I was for sure for sure pregnant until I went to the hospital because @ home pregnancy tests do lie sometimes.

And what I don't get is how he wanted to come over my house and fuck me while I was pregnant then leave and he already has kids like o hell nah now he gonna pay.

He has a boy,two girls and one on the way by his girl and me,so that means me and his girl got pregnant around the same time.

Ha ha ha I feel sorry for him.

I got In my car and drove to his house.

Ya this nigga in for it now I said to myself.

Ray p.o.v:
Finally my own pov but anyway......
Baby I say waking my girl up to some breakfast.
I fucked up bad I hirt her and I still haven't told her about cici.I'm trynna do right by my girl and kids.o ya y'all I have Kids a son,two twin girls and one on the way.

I haven't told cici about them neither.

I still love her too I cheated on cici with the girl I'm with now her name Sydney.

Thats cici best friend.

I told Sydney to tell cici she had to transfer schools,but she actually came and dropped out to live with me.

Cici know I cheated on her but not who with.

NoW that I think about I did cici wrong too.

Shit I'm in love with both of em but I have kids by Sydney so I needa stick by her through her pregnancy.Sydney is 1month pregnant and she already looking big.

I thought all that to myself.

Sydney finally got up and seen the breakfast.

Aww baby thank u she told me giving me a kiss.

No problem bae.

so have u talked to her she said referring to cici.

Nah bae I said.

what if she find out about us she said holding her stomach.

Idk u her best friend u lied to her and she won't except anything cuz she think we hate each other I said.

UM EXCUSE ME,NO U TOLD ME TO LIE TO HER AND U GOT ME PREGNANT NOT ONCE,NOT TWICE,BUT THREE TIMES SO DON'T HIT ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT RAYON she said yelling at me.
I hate when she call me by my real name.

OK OK bae my ba-I was cut off by a knock on the door.

Ill get it I said letting her finish her food.

U better tf after what u just said she said eating a piece of Bacon.

I ignored her and went to the door,I looked in the peep hole and it was covered.

Who is it I said grabbing my gun.
No one answered so I opened and u wouldn't believe who I saw.

CICI I said in my head.