chpter 12:tells dad about bby

This gon be short yall

1week later........

Chris p.o.v:so shae and I are soon to be parents so that means I gotta get this paper,she still haven't told her dad about her being pregnant but we gone tell him together today.

I had to go kill some niggas for shad today so hopefully he won't be that mad that I got his daughter pregnant on accident because it truly was.

Then my phone rings.

Yo man trynna patrol that ig he is a cop,but he can't real-I cut my ringtone off by answering my phone it was shae.

Me:yo?
Shae:wtf I tell u about saying  that everytime i call u Christopher.
Me:and wtf I tell u about calling me by my government name I said laughing.
Shae:fuck u then.
*she pregnant so she have mood* swings.

me:ight ight Ight bae wassup?.

Shae:I'm ready to tell him.

I got serious.

Me:ight I'm omw bae.

OK she said hanging up.

I already had on some  sweats,and a t shirt,so i put on my Timberlands,gold watch,gold chain,and gold grill and walked out the door and was omw to shaes it only takes 5mins or less.

Shaes p.o.v:
O my goodness I said throwing up even more while holding my hair back.

I finally got done and washed my hands.

I went downstairs and seen my momma and daddy cuddled up on the couch.

They are so cute I said to myself.

Hey baby my momma said smiling at me.

Hey momma,hey daddy I said sitting next to them smiling but then frowning remembering I haven't told them about me being pregnant yet.

Whats wrong my daddy said.

Umm......I said.

Chris needs to hurry up I said in my head.

What is it shae my momma said.

I'm pr-i was cut off by knocks the door.

Huh? They said because I didn't finish my sentence.

Um I said I'm pr-etty sure someones at the door I said getting up to answer it lying about what I was really gonna say.

I answer it and Chris is standing in the door way looking and smelling sexy as hell.

But I get serious and say come in their in the livingroom I say leading him to the livingroom.

We both enter and my parents move away from each other and look at us.

What the hell going on tell me right now shae my dad said looking confused.

Umm...i say as I look at Chris hoping he will say it but all he did was stand there watching my dad.

I'm- I'm  pregnant I say waiting on him to yell.

I flinch but he just sits there and my mom is letting a tear drop.

When did u get pregnant my mom asked standing up.

Chris pulled me closer to him.

2weeks ago when I said I was going to Chris's house I said.

My dad finally spoke up.

I told u not to do anything stupid he said low.

Daddy I -I said but was cut off by Chris.

She didn't we had sex and used protection,then 1week later she came back asked where the condom was I showed her it,and we seen lil holes in it.i didn't know nothing about that neither did she.

We'll u know me and your father will be ther-my mom said as she was cut off by my dad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.this will continue on to the next chapter