The new sultan

Aladdin had happily maried Jasmine and today was his coronation day. For him to become Sultan and for Jasmine to become queen.
He had a silky white suit on and Jasmine wore a dress as beautiful as waterlilies. Her eyes shined brightly and her smile was mesmerising. When their eyes met they fell inlove with each other all over again. She felt herself melting into his loving eyes and warm smile.

Genie was at the side of the ceremony hall. Jasmine's father had done alot for Aladin and Genie couldn't be prouder. Aladdin had found himself a princess for a wife and a king of thieves for a father. Abboo, though, was still the thieving monkey he always was. But he still couldn't be happier.

Anyway, back to the ceremony. Aladdin walked down the aisle and bowed down before the sultan. Jasmine's father gave him a warm smile and placed the crown on Aladdin's head and the staff in his hand. It was a day to remember. His daughter and her husband were becoming king and queen.

Next it was Jasmine's turn. She walked confidently with her head up and she smiled to everyone. Then she bowed down before her father and he placed the crown on her head with the biggest jewel in Agraba. When she stood up she gave Aladdin a warm smile and placed a hand on her father's hand. She let go of his hand and held Aladdin's hand until the ceremony was over.

Aladdin was now, officially, the sultan and Jasmine was the queen. Nothing had ever been more perfect in Agraba.

Almost everything... he thought. He has to get rid of Aladdin if he is going to take over Agraba. But... one step at a time. Aladdin wil be the big leap, but before he can get rid of Aladdin, he has to do many other things. Many, many other things. After Aladdin is gone, the whole city will tear apart bit by bit. Enjoy your fame while you can Aladdin, because soon, you will have nothing left...