I Am Not That Delicious

"Ah!" Ryouta swiped his sword and cut two warriors in the middle of their bodies. They fell to the ground and slowly died because of blood loss.

" Do not waste your energy on pointless shouting." Aomine got irritated by his noisy friend.

"And you do not waste it on this pointless indoctrination!" Ryouta was irritated, too.

They stared at each other with anger. Everybody around them were wondering, how they can be good friends.

But this arguments has just strengthened their bond. They vented their anger to their fighting.

Aomine killed another soldiers. " My win, Ryouta. I have killed more then you!" he laughed.

Ryouta looked at him and with the gaze not leaving Aomine, he killed his opponents. "Do not get too cocky. We are even."

Then around them was resonating the painfull roar by hurting animal.

Lena!

Ryouta was worried about her and he looked at Aomine.

"Go, you are no help for us, if you are worried. You can get kill immediately by your heedlessness!"

Ryouta smiled. "Will you be alright?"

"Yeah, we have killed majority of their soldiers, we will be fine."

Ryouta nodded. "Do not get kill! The only one, who can kill you, is me, that is an order!" Ryouta said with childish smile.

"Huh? Ryouta, you moron! You stole my line!!!" Aomine got so furious, but by this, he was more effective in his killing. The anger helped him.

Ryouta laughed aloud and he was running fast away from his friend. He was hurrying to his beloved Lena.

Where the hell is she?

He was not able to find her.

Ryouta has arrived at the meadow they were fighting with Lena by their sides. He did not saw her small figure anywhere.

Then he heard some rustling. He turned around and saw nothing. He looked closer and then he nearly screamed.

Two big eyes of dragon was watching him.

Ryouta stared into the eyes. "Lena?" he whispered. He recognized eyes of Lena, which she showed him before they left her.

"Lena!" he repeated aloud.

The lizard roared.

Ryouta had to cover his ears.

She grinned her teeth at Ryouta.

He was scared by her big fangs, but he believed, she will not hurt him, which he should not.

The dragon swiped with her mouth fully open just to consume him.

Ryouta jumped away just on time. "Well, now I am really angry, Lena! I thought, we are husband and wife, so we should solve every problem by talking and not by killing, eating in your case, each other!" he yelled at her and he was feeling a little weird.

Does she even hear me or understand me?

Ryouta sighed. "I thought we are on good terms and we love each other." he paused. " I can forgive you that you have not told me about you being the demon, but! I can not forgive you eating me!!! Do you know, how would it hurt? No? Neither do I and I do not want to find it out anytime soon, so please try to hold your appetite back."

The dragon crepitated and sizzled.

Ryouta rose his hand in the gesture of giving up. He tried to calm her down, but he could not guess, if he succeed.

"I am glad, you think, I look yummy." he sighed.

Lena roared and swiped after him.

"Woa! Easy! Trust me, I am not too delicious or I hope so." Ryouta was loosing his hope.

"Hey, Lena!" he shouted.

"Do you remember the time month ago? You tried to kill me too and I told you, it is fine if that is, what you want. So, I will say that one more time. Do, what you want, with my life. I am yours, but do not forget, you are mine, too." he got closer to her.

Now, he stood near her mouth.

If she wanted, she could eat him, but she has just stared at him.

Ryouta smiled at her childishly. " You know, you look delicious, I would gladly eat you, too. Unfortunately, I do not have so big mouth, but I can bite, you know. Just wait, if you turn back, I am going to bite you so many times, you will be covered by my love-marks." he said to himself, but of course Lena heard him and sizzled in disagreement. Ryouta froze on his place and look at her. " Fine, not whole body... Only half?" he tried and he felt more stupid by arguing with this beast.

Lena sizzled more and grinned her teeth.

"Fine! Your win, I will not do anything to your body, but I can love you, cannot I?" he asked dissapointed.

Lena rose her head and got closer to him.

Ryouta was stunned at his place, but the head of Lena wreathed him and brought him nearer to her body. She wreathed her whole body around his back.

Ryouta stood between her neck and front first leg. She made him fell back and sit on her leg. She laid her head next to him.

Ryouta stared at her with widened eyes, but he smiled and put his hand on her snout. He started to rubbed her.

"You did well. I am proud of you, my Dragon." he paused. " Look at you! You are the real beauty! I love you even more without your secrets."

She breathed calmly.

"Should I tell you some story for a good sleep?"

Lena winked at him.

"I will tell you a story, which happened month ago. I know, you remember it, but let me remind you, our sweet confrontation." He smiled absently.