Chapter 1

Alyssa's pov ~

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I got up out of my comfy bed knowing I had to go to school. I slowly walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I got out 15 minutes later and got dressed. I threw in a bring me the horizon t-shirt, a pair of black leggings, and black converse. I straightened out my hair, then did my makeup. After that I ate breakfast then walked out the door.

*skipping to school*

I walked through the front door and walked straight to my locker. I heard someone with a... Deep voice yelling pickle throughout the whole school. Probably another newbie, who's another weirdo,I thought.

Jays pov ~

I haven't talked to Alyssa in like... A week, and I miss her. I wonder if she knows I moved out here. I was searching every hall for her, I couldn't find her! Then, I saw her standing at her locker, pulling books out, and putting books in. I walked up to her and was behind her for quite a while. Then I decided I would try to scare her. "BOO!!!" I screamed. She didn't even budge. She turned around and said, "who the fuck are you?!" I looked at her and said, "unicorn." Her eyes widened and she gave me a hug. I was so happy. I missed her so much.

Alyssa's pov ~

I see the worst person ever walking towards me, of course, it was Megan, ugh I hate her guts, I mean she hates me too so yeah. She walked closer and closer and Jay still by my side. She said "oh wow! Did Alyssa actually make a decent new friend?" And hi! How are you? She said in a way she thought was sexy. He looked at her and said "just leave us alone. Bye now!" She just stared at me, and then she slapped me on my face. I may not have hurt, but still a punched that bitch so hard, I broke her nose and said "Stay away from me for now on ok?" She ran so fast away from me. And Jay was like,"Nice job" he laughs. Then the bell rings, time for my first class, that me and Jay have together. Yay! We walked into our first class after he ran to his locker real quick. I slouched down in my seat after turning in my homework, as usual I'm like the only one that turned it in. So I'm the only one with the good grades. We did our lesson, then she gave us our new homework assignment that I would only do, maybe me and Jay but, who knows! Then the bell rang. The teacher said, "Alyssa and Jay, please stay behind, I need to to you guys." I walk over to her and say "yes?" She says "I need you to show Jay around the school, please, he has the same timetable as you, and I hope you guys become great friends!" He says "we already are but oh well" We walk out of there, and talk about bands and skip the rest of school. Then somehow, we fight about something, and I don't know how it happened, but he's mad at me. He can't be Mad at me! I have to go fix it. I walk to his new house and knock really lightly.

Jays pov ~

I hear a really light knock on the door, I answer the door, and there she stood.