Roses for You

It was a fine day, sunny, the weather is nice but unlike any other day, today was special.

A special suit for a special day,
---a red tie,
new pants,everything today is special.

I rode my new porsche; black, classy, befitting for such event just for her. After a 40 min. trip I came to the place, flower stands are evrywhere, roses, her favorite. Every one were dressed well for the event. I greeted her mom and she replied a sweet smile . A few moments later , I was about to engage a conversation with our common friends, after all she is my fianceé and its normal----a black limo arrived at the place followed by a white van. "She's here" I told my self as I smiled while glancing at the car, waiting to see her.

"Okay everybody, the ceremony is about to start." Her father announced.

The people proceeded at the area. When the people finally settled themselves, the priest came and started the ceremony. The silence was so loud. Then came the most awaited moment, her march. Carried by 2 men, she was almost covered but I can clearly see her face----still beautiful as ever. I fell inlove for the last time.... as she was laid at the stand, the priest started the final prayer. As her coffin was slowly lowered to the ground , tears were shed, as if a never ending stream. I was still smiling. Maybe in the next life, we will meet again and i will make sure to give you the dream wedding you've always wanted.

---
For Christine