Chapter 8

Robbie pecked Gary's lips waking him up the next morning. Well it was pretty much afternoon already. Gary put his hand over his head.

"Hungover?" Robbie asked and gave him a glass of water that was on the bed side.

"Thanks" Gary mumbled, drinking.

"How old were you there?" Robbie asked pointing to a picture of a young Gary on the wall.

"About five i guess" Gary answered sleepily between sips.

"Do you think about having kids?" Robbie sounded serious.

Gary almost chocked at that, Robbie noticed it. The truth was Gary wasn't thinking of having some, well he did in the past, but that was before what happened a week ago.

"We aren't even married and you're talking about kids" Gary tried to get away from the question but then understood it wasn't a topic to bring up now. Before the cheating he was seriously thinking about it, but after what has happened he wasn't sure yet.

"So do you want to get married?" Robbie asked smiling.

"We just got back together. Now is not the time...." Gary said seriously.

Robbie didn't answer back. He didn't expect this answer but thinking about it he understood Gary.

"You know what's the day today?" Robbie changed the subject.

Gary threw him a questioning look and Robbie bowed his head. Did Gary really forget today they have been together for four years?

Gary then moved his hand behind his pillow and pulled out a wrapped box. Of course he didn't forget. Robbie smiled and pulled one out himself.

---

Later that day, they the two lovers snuggled up to each other watching TV, Gary's mom wasn't home... And she wasn't supposed to be back for at least a few hours. They catching up on a few episodes they missed.

Gary noticed that Rob was checking his messages every few minutes and it was annoying him a bit. "What's up with the phone?" He asked.

Rob, still looking at his phone replied "About the tour... I wasn't around all week so they need me to catch up and be ready for rehearsals",

"Forgot about that, how long is it this time?" He really didn't want Rob to go on a six month tour right now.

"Not long this one... About a month"

"And there will be no extra dates added?" Gary made sure.

"No extra dates" Robbie stated. "Do you wanna join me on the road? It will be much more fun that way, and we can be together" Robbie smiled hoping for Gary to agree.

"Wish i could, got to fly to New York, working on a musical". Robbie's smile faded a little. Seeing that Gary made sure Robbie knows he'll join him for a few days, when he can. "What's the dates? I'll find which ones i could join you for" Gary smiled at him.

Robbie searched through his phone and showed Gary the list of the dates. Most didn't work. He was free for only two concerts, which were really near the end of the tour. "Only free for these two, I'll join you for both?" Robbie smiled and nodded. Two is also something.