Christmas Day

I bought presents for everyone. Even the new kids and Jacob. I have a Christmas pretty big tree lite in the living room with alot of presents underneath. Tonight the pack, Sue, Charlie, and Billy are coming over to my place to celebrate. I'm going to pick up Emily, Kim, and Rachel to help me decorate the house, and drop off Rex with Jared so he can have fun today. I grab some of Rex's food, for later in the day. I grab the keys for the Grand Cherokee and Rex and I get in the car.
"Your going to stay with Jared for a while. I'll pick you up later." I tell him. We get to Jared place first. I walk up to the door, knock and wait for them to open. The door opens Jared being revealed. He calls for Kim and then Rex barges inside the house. "He won't learn will he." I tell Jared.
"Don't think so." Jared replies. "I'll watch him. Don't worry." He says.
"I'll not worried." I tell him. "This is his food. I just fed him, so treats is what Yiu can give him right now. Rex will bark three times if he wants his food." I tell Jared.
"Okay. I got this." He says taking the food and the leash he doesn't have to use unless I don't know. Kim walks over to us. She kisses Jared before leaving.
"Hey how you doing?" She asks.
"I'm great. How about you?" I reply.
"Good. To Rachel now?" She asks.
"Yeah and then Emily then to mine." I answer. We stop infront of my old house now Paul's house. Rachel and Paul are both walking over. Rachel opens the door back door.
"Hey gurls." Paul says.
"What do you want Paul?" I ask him.
"Could you give me a ride to Sam's." He asks.
"Paul you got 2 and 4 feet. If you shift you'll get there faster then us." I tell him.
"The snow is cold I might get sick." He says.
"Get in." I groan.
"Love you sis." He says getting in next to Rachel. I drive to Sam's house witch isn't so far. I stop infront of the house.
"Get Emily for us will you." I tell him as he walks up the porch steps. Emily walks out and takes Paul's seat. "Ready?" I ask them all.
"Ready." They respond in unison.

"This is my home." I tell them. "Let's go inside before you girls freeze out here." I turn the chimney on so this place can warm up.
"How should we decorate the house?" Kim asks.
"Christmasy." Rachel responds.
"We should probably keep it inside. There is snow in the back Maybe we should have a snowball fight." I suggest.
"That would be fun." Emily says mixing a batter for pancakes. They all brought some things to put up and I have a few too.
After we finish eating we wash the dishes and start to decorate. Rachel and I go outside to put some lights out for when we have the snowball fight. "Rachel is Rebecca coming over?" I ask.
"I don't think so." She responds. Only member of the Black family I haven't meet yet.
We soon finish and sit in the living room looking at what it looks like.
"Is Sean coming?" Emily asks.
"He couldn't come his work has him a prisoner." I respond
"Was he always this busy when Yiu were around?" Kim asks.
"No. We went to the beach, ti restaurants, on hikes, or just stayed in bed together." I tell them.
"I wish I could meet him. He sounds like a great guy." Rachel says.
"He is." I check the time. 5. Time passes by I guess. "I should take you guys back home you girls have to get ready." I tell them. I drop them all at there house one by one and take Rex with me.

I slip on a black and beige dress, with black pumps. I look at my hand where the ring that Sean is placed. I start to hear up the food on low so it's warm by the time we eat. I sit behind the glass door looking outside at the white snow. I pat Rex's head as we silently sit watching outside. I suddenly feel nauseous, I quickly get up and rush to the bathroom. I throw up and wash my mouth. I've been having this sickness since I woke up. Maybe what I cooked for dinner was bad. The door bell rings and I turn the light on from outside and go open.
"This place is beautiful." Sue says.
"Hello Sue. Merry Christmas." I hug her.
"Nice to see you again." She say.
"Same." I tell her. Charlie stands next to her.
"Hello Charlie. Have you gotten any presents yet?" I ask him.
"You bet I did." Charlie says happily. "Bella and Edward gave me a ticket to go fishing in one of the best places ever." He says.
"That's great. I hope you catch alot of fish." I tell him. "Come in." The walk in Seth with his permanent smile on his face.
"Merry Christmas." He says.
"Merry Christmas." I smile at Leah. "We are wearing the same colors." I tell her.
"We sure are." She smiles. "And we look great."
"You two will always look beautiful." Embry says and kisses Leah's forehead. We walk in and before I can sit down the door bell rings. Jared, Kim, Paul, Rachel, Sam and Emily come in and meet everyone else. I see three more cars coming and I wait. Old Quil, Quil, Claire, Adam and Ivan come come out of one car. Jacob and Billy from another, and a women, a man and two kids come out of the last one. They walk up with Billy and Jacob.
"Merry Christmas." I smile at them.
"Merry Christmas." They respond. "Jessica this is my daughter Rebecca, Rachel's younger twin sister and her husband Solomon Finau, and there two kids. This is is Jessica Lahote, Rachel's boyfriend's twin sister." Billy introduces us. I shake there hugs.
"Nice to meet you. Come in everyone is inside." They walk in and Jacob stays behind.
"You look beautiful Jessica." Jacob says.
"Thank you Jake, you look good too." I tell him. He steps forward and hugs me.
"Merry Christmas." I respond. I like being in his arms again. I want to stay like this but he has to let go of me. "Let's go with everyone else." I tell him.
"We don't have to if you don't want to." His lips aren't so far from mine. I feel his warm breath on me. "We can leave them for a little. They won't notice. We can go to my place." My heart starts to beat faster. I'm not sure what to say. He pushes me back against the door, and brushes his lips on mine. I can't think clearly. I'm not sure what I want. He kisses me and for a while I'm seeing Jacob but then I'm seeing Sean. I push him away from me.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I'm very sorry Jacob." I apologize feeling like I'll cry. "Excuse me." I turn around and go outside. I take off my shoes and walk through the snow. I sit on a tree branch that is close to the ground like a chair. I sit in silence and listen to my heart. Some of me loves Jacob. I guess it was because he was my first love. But most of me says that I'll soon get over him if I stay with Sean. Sean is the right person for me. My phone interrupts my thinking and I answer.
"Where are you Jessica, we are going to open the presents." Paul says.
"I'm on my way." I run as best as I can with this dress and my shoes in my hand. I put my shoes on and walk inside. I stand collecting myself before I walk in with everyone "Claire open a present first. Then Rebecca's kids and then we will go from there." I tell them. I look at Jacob and he I'd just watching me.
Before I can open my present my phone rings. I answer and Sean's smiling face appears on the screen.
"Before you open your present. It's from me and I want to tell you something." He says. "I'm the box in your hands there is something I knew was ment for you when I first saw your eyes I got lost. I want to keep getting lost in your arms, and fall deeper. I want to make you mine." He says. "So Jessica Lahote will you marry me?" He asks. Surprised and shocked, I look at Jacob. He is shaking terribly. I guess he hasn't left cause he wants to hear my answer. I want to be happy and to be happy Sean is my best choice. And I love him alot.
"I will." I respond. I think he let go of the phone cause the only thing I see now is dark. Yes! Is heard and we laugh at him. The door slams closed. "I'll be back." I say. I start to go outside but Billy stops me.
"Jessica, leave him." He tells me.
"Billy I can't leave him.i just hurt him and I want to talk to him. Make him understand why." I tell him.
"I know why. I kinda made Sam tell me why he was asking about reimprinting. If you reimprinted I'm sure he will as well. He has hurt you too much. Don't let this opportunity of a happy life slip away." He tells me. I look at the door, I want to go after Jacob. I sigh and do what Billy has said.
"Open the box and put the ring on." Sean tells me. I open the box and beautiful ring with diamonds on it. I put it on ring finger.
"It's beautiful. I love it." I tell him.
"I have your present Leah." Embry says. He bends down on one knee infront of Leah. "You are my other half, together we are whole. I want to keep it that way for as long as we both live. Will you marry me Leah Clearwater?" Leah grins widely and says yes. Embry stands up and Leah throws herself at him. He put the ring on her finger.
"If this is what is happening I want to say something." Charlie says.
"So do I." Paul says.
"Actually I want to say a few things so. Paul go first." Charlie says and sits back down.
"Okay then." Paul puts his hand in his pocket and a small box like the one I had and Leah is in his hands. Rachel knows what is going to happen and before Paul could say anything she says yes and acts just like Leah.
"My turn." Charlie says and sits up. "Congratulations to all of you guys first of all." He says. Sean is still on the screen watching. "Alot of weddings are going to be expected." He says. "Almost all of you guys are getting married. Correct?"
"Correct." We respond.
"Okay, you guys have taken me in to your pack." He says. "And before you know it.sue and I will get married too." He says. We look at Sue and she is blushing. "I wish the best for you kids." He tells us. If only he knew what we will be facing on a few days. I think.