Radke....WTF!?!?!?!?!

Athena POV

I woke up the next day curled up in Ashley's arms.  I got up and slipped out to my bus.  I texted Ash: Went back 2 my bus <3 

I got changed into an MCR tank, grey skinny jeans, and black converse high tops. I did my usual eyeliner and got off the bus.  James and Mark whistled and said, "Have fun last night, Theny?"

"FUCK OFF!! First NOTHING happened, second, DON'T CALL ME THENY YOU FUCKERS!!!" I yelled.

As they were about to respond, we heard a police sirens coming towards us, stopping at FIR's bus.  What the hell? We ran over and asked what was going on. "Officers Saxton and Taylor.  We are here to arrest Ronald Radke on domestic violence charges."

"Wha..."

"They knocked on the door and Jacky answered, looking kind of asleep, but woke up immediately when he saw the cops.  "What can I do for you?"

"Officers Saxton and Taylor. We are here to arrest Ronald Radke on domestic violence charges."

"Oh...I....Ronnie! Get your dumb ass out here NOW!" He yelled into the bus, "You little shit! Get the fuck out here!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," He said, then seeing the cops, "Oh....right...uh.....Sir I don't know what that slut told you, but I didn't do shit."

"Mr. Radke, we have witness accounts of you assaulting Miss. Jackson.  We saw the bruises and marks.  I'm afraid you need to come with us."

I spoke up, "Ronnie...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? YOU ASSAULTED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!?!"

"Athena? You believe them? Really?" Ronnie said, looking pissed.

"We'll be going now," Mark said while dragging me back to the bus.

Once we got back to the bus, I started yelling, "What the fuck was Radke thinking!?!?!?! If he was on drugs or some shit, he'll only get worse! Fucking hell!!!!"

I then started kick and body slam a tree that looked pretty damn old, so I wasn't afraid that I would damage it.  Mark and James stopped me and kind of hug restrained me.  Then I did the strong female thing and started to cry. Yep, not staying out here.  As I sprinted back to the bus I saw BVB, SHIIIIT!! They can NOT see me like this.  

SORRY FOR A CRAPPY CHAPTER!!!! <3<3<3