Chapter #2

Chapter #2

I stare at my hair int the bathroom mirror. It's no longer dry and fine. But instead it's smooth and silky. It should be, I dumped at least half the bottle of conditioner on it...

I style my hair then finish up getting ready. I keep trying to tell myself it's not a date, I don't have to look gorgeous. It's a get together, with a bunch of youtubers chances are I know some of them...

Quickly I log on to YouTube a scroll through my entire subscription list. "Joey Joey Joey..." I repeat to myself how come it sounds so familiar! How come I can't figure it out?

I walk into my bedroom grabbing my jacket purse and keys. I walk out to the kitchen and grab my camera, and I hit the little silver record button. "We'll, I'm headed down to Joeys Apartment and we are headed to a little Youtuber meet up. So hopefully I'll be able to record a little." I smile, "Why don't I take you down with me."

I head out the door, camera still on. I knock on the door twice. Making sure not to show the apartment number. I turn and smile at the camera. "You don't think I'd show you where he lives? Now did you, some of you are creepy stackers."

The door opens. "Hey Claire, filming already?"

"Yeah." I smile back. "So where we going?" I ask.

"I hope you didn't already eat... We decided to go to Olive Garden."

"No, I totally forgot about supper." I laugh. "Who's going to be there?" I question.

"Meghan, Jimmy , Luke and Ingird, just a few friends." He replies

Ingrid! That's where I know Joey from! Missglamorazzi Ingrid! I can't believe it took me so long to figure that out.