The truth

Couronne's POV

"Now I've just realized that you don't have the slightest trace of a soft spot in that rock you hold in your chest" I say as I turn my back to him and walk off his disk heading to the couch.. my mind is buzzing racing and my whole body is disoriented..

everytime i go in this room i remember his cruelty. every object has been put in here seems to reflect his most deflected persona; the disk is dark and large, just like his power. the brik walls are just like his heart and the carpets are same as his ego; thick and luxurious.. like it's too precious to be stepped on.

"i though we had a deal!" i shout my laungs out at him, i couldnt take it any longer.. my heart beats fast and my blood is boiling.

his teeth shows as white as snow and his grin is twisted and evil. "you are fully aware Mrs.Bahi of the deal we had" he says as if he's not talking to his wife.

"you knew exactly what would happen since she came to this world. no need to deny that! and without my help you'd be stuck right now and unable to save your own self if its came down just to that" he adds as calm as ever.

"but this is our daughter we're talking about!" i shout as and the lump thats been building up in my throut has grew bigger.

"your daughter" he corrects and i gasp! after twenty years he's bringing this up! after everything he has done for her he denies her at this very moment! i almost thought he had soften up towards her and really loved her as if she's from his own flesh and blood. and now he says this!

"what were you expecting my dear wife! his dirty blood is not needed" his sharp voice cuts deeply into my heart and the lump that's been stuck shatters and hot fresh tears run down my cheeks.

"Darling dont cry" he aims to touch my face and slam his hand away "keep. your.filthy.hands.away. from.me" i say as steady as i can between sobs and my chest tightens even more.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HER" i don't know where i found this voice but it just came out of me.

"we are just going to get rid of the problem and live the rest of our lives in harmony and happiness" he says and i look at him dead in the eyes, anger raising up inside my body; " we're going to send her away and leave her twisted self live elsewhere! i don't need more problems! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TWO SO SHUT UP OR YOU'RE GOING TOO" he glares at me his eyes as red as a tomato.

AN: sorry this is horrendously short :( it's a filler so yeah.. gonna update soon x