I'll never give up.

Requested by: young0wrighter0gurl

TRIGGER WARNINGS INCLUDE: depression, and includes self harm.

. If you don't like this kind of topic, or are uncomfortable with it, don't read it.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy.

########################
Lately you had been.... Down. Link, your boyfriend, couldn't think of any other word. He was very concerned, but you always said you were tired, and went to bed. You would barely eat, hardly talk, and almost never left your room. He wanted to help you. He was lost in thought when he heard a soft whimper from your room, and he realized he was standing outside your door for who knows how long.

He knocked on your door, but no other sound than a whimper came back. He opened your door, to see you curled in your bed, crying and almost asleep. He let out a shocked "(Y/n)?" you looked up at him and your eyes were bleary. He ran to your side, pulled you into his lap, and held and rocked you back and forth. He was whispering "Shh, it's okay, what's wrong?"

Your face was buried in his chest, but he still could hear you saying, "Everything is wrong!"
He quickly asked you why, He could see when you were sad, but this was new. He held you until your tears ceased.
"Tell Me everything."

"I just feel... Alone... I don't know why, I just.... I...." you started sobbing again as you held out your wrists. Links mind clicked, and he slowly uncovered your wrists, to see old scars and New one's. He looked back at you, sadness in his eyes. You told him about all of the things that made you do this. He listened intently, hanging on to every word. You calmed down eventually, and he said, "Please, Please, never do this again. I love you way to much to let you go."

You looked into his eyes. He put his forehead to yours, one hand gently on your back, and the other holding one of your hands. He slowly rocked you back and forth, humming a song you couldn't recognize, until you fell into a peaceful sleep.

##############

GAH I WAS GONE FOR WAAAAAYYYY TO LONG IMMA SORRRRYYYY. I AM A BLEMMISH ON HUMANITY, FORGIVE ME LIL LLAMMAS FOR I HAVE WRONGED YOU.
IM BACK AN BETTER THAN EVAHH! I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP REQUESTING AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE