Hey guys!

Okay, so I was bored and decided to make another thing, but its just for doodles, random ideas that I might have, but don't know if I should put it in a story, and just other random things like stories in real life and all that jazz.

Right now it only have four things and those are only doodles, but I just started it yesterday, so yeah....

Up above is part of a drawing I did recently, which is Neko!Vincent, X3.

(I'm working on Mike, Jeremy, Scott, and Fritz... (Theyre all going to be neko too...) ^u^)

So yeah, since it doesn't have that many reads (and by 'not many', I mean one read...) you'd have to go to my works and find it there... Yeah, sorry about that.

I'm gonna have to add that I'm not going to only draw FNaF things, I'm going to draw alot of other things from other fandoms... Just putting that out there.

And btw, I'm not forcing you to do anything, you can check it out if you want too.

Plus I can take requests if you want anything drawn that you want me to draw.

I am still open to requests for something for the story. (It gets hard trying to think about things without inspiration or just waiting for an idea to come to mind...)

Wow, I'm writing alot...

So yeah, sorry for the long authors note, I didn't mean to write that much... Heh. So yeah, hope you guys have a nice day/evening/afternoon/night, whenever your reading this. Byyeeeeee!

-Starflight09