Chapter 3; You're a girl?!

Recap:

"Wait you forgot your bag!" The boy aka girl yells. I turn around. Big mistake.

《》《》《》

I turn around and the everyone's standing there with Honey looking as if he is attempting to shove them back. Hikaru and Kaoru then try to cover me by standing in front of me. But of course like any american teenage movie, it was to late. They all saw. Everyone's jaws are dropped and their eyes wide. Oh well sorry brothas.

"Guys they already saw it. Good thing it doesn't really matter." I sigh and let out a few laughs.

"No you are our brother, Luco!" They laugh dramatically, standing I front of me, tightly.

"Guys calm down they know, it's over with. Its not a huge deal." I groan squeezing in between them.

"Not a huge deal?! Our sister hanging out with hosts is a set up for a broken heart!" They yell with sad faces.

"Aw hey, I'm aa tough cookie. Don't worry about me." I rub their backs softly, attempting to comfort them. They hug me tightly. "Gosh guys they found out I'm a girl it's not like that's a crime." 

"Wait so your a.....a.....A GIRL?!" Tamaki's voice breaks the moment.

"Yep." I respond. I then pull off my wig to let my shoulder length hair loose.

"Ahhhh that feels good that wig was itchy." I itch my scalp.

"What....how....Why.....You're really a girl?!" I turn towards Kyoya with a raised brow. Everyone turns to him shocked.

"Yeparoo glasses. Surprised?" I chuckle.

"It's just usually I would know this from the beginning but I don't understand how I didn't figure it out." He mumbles to himself, furiously writing in his notebook.

"I'm a good actress." I shrug. "Oh and one more thing I keep forgetting about, are you a girl? Not meaning to be offensive." I question Haruhi. Everyone's eyes grow huge.

"She's more brilliant than Kyoya." Honey says.

"Why thank you cake king." I say curtising to him.

"Hey I'm the king!" Tamaki cuts in.

"Why you got to be so stuck up all the time!?" I yell at him.

"I am not stuck up, you are just stuck down!" He comeback, quite pathetically if you ask me.

"Well at least I let people eat cake!"

"Wellllll at least I am letting you hang out with them!" I pause and point my finger at his chest.

"Youre letting me hang out with them? That's not how it works you don't have control over me or them. Hikaru and Kaoru are my brothers and Honey is my friend." I glare harshly at him.

"Can you please just leave for now?" He sighs, avoiding my gaze. Im about to retort but glance at him once more. Maybe he needs a breather.

"Okay..." I wave to the rest of the host club and walk out. Maybe hes just stressed? Eh I'll let them figure it out. He can't be that bad of a guy.

I start to whistle as I walk to the bathroom to change into the female uniform I bought before the whole gender switch plan came about. I get out and check my appearance in the mirror and then head out. Lunch. Lunch lunch lunch. Where is the cafeteria? Considering the host club had to move their time to earlier in the day because of an event after school for the first years, my schedule stated my lunch time was now. But only problem is i have no idea where I'm going. I then slump down on a bench in the hallway. I groan.