[1]

Luke

"okay do you have your math book?"

"yes"

"Your science book?"

"Yes"

"Your-"

"Mom I have everything we have to go. I have class in 15 minutes." I said grabbing my backpack I think it's called and walk towards the car.

"I don't know why you think this is such a bad idea. I mean high school is fun, besides you need to find yourself a cute guy and move on from not dating anyone." my mom said walking out the door and unlocking the car.

"Mom I can't date, despite being in highschool those are the rules and I have follow them. Martin said no dating whatsoever. And besides there's probably not going to be anyone there that will like me for me." I said sighing and throwing my head back.

My mom patted my knee. "Don't worry sweetie it'll be fun. It was hard for me to find someone but that's because everyone at my school was ugly. You'll be fine" my mom said backing out of the drive way

"What ever you say mom."

-skip car ride-

"Come on Lukey, we have to go tell the principal you're here." My mom said.

I saw a lot of people give us looks some amused some glares others starstrucked. I mean who wouldn't your mom being a pro athlete and me being a pro boxer were the 'power family'.

"Is that Luke Hemmings, and Sasha Hemmings?"

"No way I heard he trains at The Rock everyday and has no time for a normal life"

"OMG he's cuter in person."

"what is he doing here"

"Lukey you already have fans." My mom said hitting me with her arm. I sighed

"Mom I can't have this distraction why can't you just talk to Martin and have him take me out of this high school." I said still pleading she just shook her head.

We walked in when I heard the bell ring. I guess it's for class?

"Oh look were here. Hi i'm Sasha Hemmings and this is my son Luke Hemmings he's new." my mom said making everyone's eyes go big.

"Omg the Hemmings. Uh yes let me get the Headmistress." The lady in a very ugly blue shirt said.

"Hello you must be the Hemmings, such honor having two very important people here. My name is Ana Lynn the headmistress. Luke it's very nice for you to be here." She said shaking my hand

"It's good to be here." I said

"Here is your schedule first period just started so you haven't missed much. It's just around the corner first door on your left. And Mrs.Hemmings i'll take you to the back to my office for the paperwork. You said he's only going to be here for a 2 months?" My mom nodded gave me a kiss and left with the headmistress

I walked where she told me and I found the room. I saw at 20 students all writing and taking notes and the teacher talking.

I breathed in and walked in making everyone stop what they were and their jaw drop.

"Mr. Hemmings so nice of you to join us. Class this is Luke Hemmings if you all could please give him a greeting he is our special guest student." Every greeted "You can go sit in the back with Michael, Ashton, and Calum. Boys raise your hand" The three boys did and they were breathtaking.

"My name is Amy Lynn, yes my wife is the Headmistress so please go and take out your notebook we are taking notes on the french revolution."I nodded and walked all the way to the back when I heard whispers some were