[8]

Calums P.o.v

It's been a week since Luke left.

It's been a week and everyday my dad touches me and hurts me.

It's been a week since Michael or Ashton talked to me.

I wake up, get raped, go to school, get ignored, come home get beat, go to bed, get up and do it all over again.

Michael doesn't seem to care about me anymore and Ashton doesn't talk to me because Michael doesn't talk to me.

Luke stopped texting me. He texted me once and said 'I love you' but that's it. He texts the other guys and tells them all about his day and they tell him about theirs.

I woke up wincing at the contact and saw I was still naked from my dad. He was so rough last night, he didn't use lube or a condom. He was so pissed at me.

I tried calling Michael or Ashton to come save me but they ignored me. I felt so alone.

I miss Luke and his height, and his beautiful black hair, and his golden skin, and his laugh.

"Calum baby, you were so good last night" my dad said sitting up kissing my head. I gaped and started silently crying.

"Let's get dressed I'll take you to school." He got up naked and kissed my lips walking out shutting the door.

I started crying but got up limping to my phone praying that I got a text from anyone but all I got was nothing but my screen savor of us.

I grabbed new boxers, sweatpants and lukes hoodie he gave me and grabbed my vans walking downstairs.

"Come on cally." my dad said getting up from the couch grabbing my hand kissing it. "I promise baby I'll give you whatever you want." his kissed my head and walked me to the car.

My life was in hell.

-

Walking into school -after my dad palming me all the way to school-I got to my locker and sighed miss seeing Ashton waiting for me with a warm hug. I grabbed my bag seeing I was late to Math the class I had with them.

I shut my locker leaning my head on my locker silently crying again. I turned around only to see Harry towering over me with Louis on his side holding a teddy bear.

"Hey freak wheres your boyfriends?" he said slamming my shoulder in the locker. I stared at him in fear wincing once he did it again but this time a punch to my stomach.

"He's not going to talk hazza can we go" Louis small voice said. "Fine. you got lucky mute boy" he slammed me into my locker again before grabbing louis hand walking away to louis class. I grabbed my stuff and picked my stuff and walked into history

"Calum your late." my bitch of a teacher said

I looked at her and to the students seeing everyone staring at me some confused why I wasn't with Michael and Calum others just because.

"Go sit down Hood."

I was about to walk back but then realized Michael didn't want me there so I sat in the front next a girl who gave me a disgusting look and scooted towards her friend whi started laughing.

"Calum what's the answer to this" I looked up and saw my teacher pointing towards a question asking what year was world war 1 in.

I shurgged my shoulders not knowing "Calum we've been over this 5 times. Are you that dumb?" the class started laughing all around me. I started having a panic attack and then all I saw was black.

-
I woke up in a comfy bed with arms around my waist and my head on their bare chest I started freaking out thinking my dad was called and he raped me when I was unconscious.

"Baby are you okay" Mikey said in his raspy voice. I sat up wincing seeing him looking at me with tears in his eyes.

I looked at his lips and sighed just wanting to feel his lips on mine and as he read my mind he pulled me into a warm kiss I started crying missing the taste of his.

"H-cally oh my god are you okay, you passed out in history and w-we were scared" Ashton said pecking my lips the nose, cheeks, and forehead I giggled missing his lips too. I sighed missing this

I smiled looking at them hoping I wasn't dreaming. I closed my eyes only to open them hearing two beeps go off. Michael and Ashton grabbed their phones smiling I knew it was Luke by their smile.

I looked down and sighed wishing he was here. Still sitting on michaels lap I got up and walked downstairs them not noticing grabbing a juice box from previous grocery shopping we did.(they live in their own house)

"Hey cally have you heard from Luke lately" ashton said coming to the kitchen standing between my thighs as he saw me sitting on the counter. I shool my head. "Good" he said then left

I started crying was that a good thing he did not want to text me? I held my hand to my mouth to keep from making any noise.

"Hey calum how are you" michael said walking into the kitchen grinning like a mad man. I turned away from him and shrugged still crying just wanting to here from MY luke.

"Well we have a surprise for you." he said I turned around once he walked out of the kitchen only to be face to face with a concern look on his beautiful face and a cut on his left cheek. I noticed he got a lip ring making him 10x hotter.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I haven't texted you. I wanted to surprise you with something. I was close to slipping it out so i had to stop texting you. Shit im sorry " luke said bringing his hands to my face to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him and brought my face to his chest

"Here baby" i let go and smiled 10x bigger seeing him pick up a sleeping puppy.

"So if you ever feel alone or miss me just call Luke and he'll be there to protect you just like I will" luke said gently kissing my forehead

"I love you lukey" i said

"I love you to baby" luke said