How time flies (Older!Sally x Male!Reader)

You were sitting on your bed at night, your back against the wall and book at hand. You recently had felt interested in horror novels, being part of one in real life already and everything. You had your little hyena plush at your side and chuckled seeing it seemed to be reading the book too. "You want to read too, huh?" Right then you heard a soft knock on your room's door. "Come in!" you said at whoever was out there, Sally, in this case. You hadn't talked a lot with her since she unexpectedly started aging again, you overheard Toby saying she had stopped again, but could never see her in order to check, actually, you hadn't seen her around for the past weeks. A smile went up to your face when you saw her standing at your door, she was about your age now and seemed really pretty, she was still in her pink nightwear but it was too small for her, so she wore it as a shirt and had some white shorts, these already having dirt over them as in her old fashion.

You stared at her slightly changed face as she walked up to you and asked what you were doing. Her voice shocked you, it wasn't her normal childish voice either, it was less squeaky and, gotta admit, more appealing. "Umm, I was just reading this horror story" you said raising your book, the hyena plush falling aside by your movement. "Hey, is that the one I gave you?" Sally said looking at it curious. "Yeah" you answered. "I'm surprised you kept it" she admitted. "Why is that?" She shrugged "I don't know, just because, I guess" You nodded and went back to your reading, guessing she had just came in to say hello. She looked around a bit and then landed her eyes on you, not that you noticed or anything. She sat next to you and glanced over to your book, starting to read from a paragraph at random. Who would say, the odds were probably not on her favor as she found herself reading a sexual and gory scene. Still having some of her childish nature, she closed her eyes blushing trying to get the picture out of her head, you chuckling lightly at her reaction. She scoffed silently before turning towards you again "What is it about?" Memories of the little Sally asking this same question before flooded your mind and you couldn't help but to smile. "It's about a random guy who sees as his sister is killed. Then he keeps hearing her voice as she tells him her soul can't rest until justice comes and now he's looking for the killer to avenge her" you answered her shrugging. It was an interesting book, but it didn't really caught that... essence of being a real killer, but for mortals it might be pretty darn awesome. Sally nodded and you kept reading, both exchanging looks every now and then. You were about to finish a chapter when Sally placed her head on your lap, laying sideways looking away from you. You were shocked out of your reading and turned at her, she just laying there without moving. You blushed a bit not knowing what to do, you couldn't even see her face on the position you were in and didn't have a clue of wether it was a prank or something. She moved her head in some way for it to be fitting just perfectly on your lap and you felt warm and relaxed, something you hadn't felt in some time now. You finished the chapter full of blood and sorrow with a stupid smile on your face, the girl next to you being the only thing you could actually think of.

You put the book away and just looked at Sally, her silhouette simply looking perfect. You placed your hand on her shoulder and she flinched at first, grabbing your jeans tightly, but soon after she got used to it and let go. You started caressing her shoulder and back and she giggled cutely. More blush went up to your face and you started playing with her curly brown hair. You used to play with her hair just to piss her off before, but now she seemed to enjoy it. You tilted your head and she turned still resting her head on your lap and looking up at you, letting you admire her blushing smile. You couldn't stop yourself and gave her a small kiss on the forehead, her face lighting up with both happiness and blush. She spun quickly and hugged you, near missing the wall behind you, and snuggling on your shoulder. You happily hugged back, snuggling too but on her neck. You knew it was her ticklish point and she started giggling. You kept tickling her and finished doing a tickling fight on your bed, recovering your senses -again, thanks odds- right when you were on top of her. Your eyes went wide as your face turned red and you started stuttering an apology, but Sally just giggled, loving when you turned pretty shy and cute, and gave you a quick peek on the nose before tickling you again. You two played and joked around the rest of the day and you finished reading the book to her, just as in the old times. You had to explain her many little details thru-out the story in order for her to fully understand it. She actually liked it, but wasn't that into it like you, specially because of those brief moments of sexuality. She tensed up blushing whenever a part like that appeared and you just skipped reading that part out loud, just recalling some other stuff that seemed important. She fell asleep laying on your lap, and you slept with your hand over her shoulder on a sitting position, waking her up being the last thing you wanted.