Purorōgu (Prologue)

"Mr. Jeagerjaques this is your third time this month being here."

Grimmjow is currently at the place where dominants and submissives go to when they turn 18. He's there getting his 5th submissive. For some reason he can't keep a submissive, his last submissive left because she didn't like the way Grimmjow was treating. Grimmjow didn't care though, he thought she was an annoying, whiney little bitch.

"I know, I need a new submissive.", Grimmjow said, getting slightly annoyed with this lady.

"*Sigh* Okay, we'll get you a new submissive, but if this leaves you too then you won't get a new submissive for a year. Now, can you please go wait in the dominant's waiting room and we'll bring you your new submissive. ", Mrs. Takashi, the submissive director, said.

"Well, thank you, Mrs. Takashi.", Grimmjow smirked, walking out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Yuki note: The dashes names are Jaime (Himey) because I love Pierce The Veil :)}

"Oooh, my son is an adult nowwww~!!!"

"Goat-chin, calm down!!!", Ichigo shouted at Isshin, kicking him in the face when he almost jumped on him.

They were waiting in the submissive's waiting room, waiting from the dominant director to assign Ichi with a dominant. Just when Ichigo was about to punch his dad in the face, Mr. Takashi, the dominant director came out from the back.

"Mr. Kurosaki, please follow me to meet your new dominant, he's waiting in the dominant's waiting room."

Ichigo and Isshin got up from their seats and followed Mr. Takashi to the other side of the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Yuki note: Jaimeeeee~}

"Mr. Jeagerjaques, here is your new submissive, Ichigo Kurosaki."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZDXXDDDXXFX OMG I LIKE THIS SO FAR, dO YOU GUYS???