Juu // Strawberry // Pantera

I love Inuyasha . Okay so Luna and I have the old shared account back but it's now called @5SecondsofGrimmjow and I will be continuing GrimmIchi One shots.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

------------------------------------------------------

"W-who are you?", I ask stuttering a bit. I looked closely at him. He has long blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

"Yylfordt Granz and I asked you a question. Do you want to be my submissive, pretty girl?", Yylfordt says, pushing me more against the wall. I tried pushing him off but he was too strong.

"N-no, I don't w-want to be y-y-you're submissive. I already h-have a dominant.", I say, using all my strength to push him off. He finally let's go of me and walks back to the door. He turns around and walks back to me.

"You'll be mine, one way or another.", Yylfordt says, an inch away from my face before turning around and walking out the door.

I slump down and I'm on the floor sitting against the wall.

Well this sucked for a first day of college.

------------------------------------------------------

"How was your first day?", daddy asks me as I get into the car.

"It was fine.", I said, quietly, turning my head to look out the window. I can daddy's frown from the back of my head.

------------------------------------------------------

Grimmjow

"He won't tell me what's wrong.", I say into the phone. Right now, I'm talking to Ulquiorra about Ichigo's behavior. He wouldn't tell how his day was and he barely touched his food at dinner time.

"Maybe something happened at his college and he really doesn't want to bother you with his problems.", Ulquiorra said.

"If something happened, he shouldn't worry about telling me."

"True, but just let it ride and if he keeps acting like that then confront him. I know you don't want to lose him, I mean this is the longest you've ever had a sub."

"Okay, thanks talk to you later.", I hung up, now it's time to go back to this paper work.