Tobi x reader (Stalker)

The akatsuki knows that Tobi is stupid, idiot, talkactive, annoying, happy, and stuffz. So no one really expect him to be alive in every mission. Deidara didn't care about him, he almost got himself killed by Itachi cuz he spilled itachi's coffee  on his cat. But seriously, nobody expect him to be alive (an: even me). But they did suspect that someone was protecting him. And that person is you...Your name is (name) (last name), more known as the (element) BO$$ that destroy a whole village like a                       BO$$ +_(•^•)_+Sssssss......

...::Mission Time::...
Tobi and Deidara was send on a mission to do something...I dunno. As usual, Deidara was fighting while Tobi just sit around being stupid. And you were hiding in a bush wth a binocular, being your stalker self. You saw a  kunai attach with a paper bomb fleew into his way, you quickly threw a kunai into the direction sending it into a tree. 'Phew... He almost got a scratch' you look at his spot, then blink sweat dropping 'where did he go?!'
"What are we hiding from?..." The same child-ish voice that you adore came behind you. 'Crap' "..."
"....are you stalking me?" He ask
".................no."
"Hmm it's strange, there was a kunai sent into Tobi's way, and another kunai block it"
"......must be misleading" you smile nervously "the names (name)"
Then tobi hug you, "hello (name), what a nice name!" You awkwardly hug him back,
"Uhm... Yeah, yeah......and....you....are?..."
"TOBI!!!!" He shout
'Man his loud'
"Does (name)-chan think Tobi as an idiot?" He suddenly ask
'Yes' "nope not at all"
"(Name)-chan know that lying is bad right?" He said
"Yeah... But seriously, you're not an idiot. "
"Not that (name)-chan! You're lying about stalking Tobi"
"But, I'm not..." You complained
"I wouldn't be so sure~" a deep smooth voice came from the same man. You were surprised that his voice change from high pitch and annoying into deep and sexy.
"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?~" you still can't believe it. Tobi never said your he always say chan or senpai.
"Would you like to me to sing you a song?" He said
"Uhhh......sure sure" you replied 'if you can' you thought
He cleared his voice
"I stalked you, you stalk me. From now we stalk eachother.      If say no to me, be prepared be burn alive.
Cuz this game was start by you..." (An: this song is I love you you love me song) he sang happily. You were lost in thought but one thing pop in your mind
"Woah woah wait a minute....so it's my fault?"
"Well yeah, you stalked me..."
"Game on!" You say
He chuckle, "careful (name)-chan, tobi will watch you..." He said with his high pitch voice. Then disappear.
You smirk "Oh I will be watching you"
____________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if this is weird, but I'm running out of ideas...I made up that song, if it's bad. I'm so sorry. It just pop in my mind...(>~<)