Chapter 16: Disturbed...

Dashie's POV:

The room was very dark when I awoke. Everything so... Empty. The bed felt rough as though it hadn't been slept in in years. I stand and my wing is hurting worse than before. When I hear giggling outside, my mind is racing. I thought Pinkie and then went home. I go to the door and listen. Hearing pinkie.

"Think she's noticed her wings yet?" Twilight says as Pinkie's endless giggles continue. I give a confused look and blink a few times before looking in the mirror. I'm covered in blood and when I turn to look at my back... My wings are cut down to nubs. I feel tears welt and utter fear. What have they done?

The door opens and I see Pinkie and Twilight.

"Like it?" Pinkie asks looking at my, her hair straight and her eyes wide.

"What did you do!!!" I yell trying to back away. Twilight starts to walk towards me.

"We were helping you." Twilight says raising a eye brow to me.

"Helping me! By..." At this point I can't speak, my voice to hoarse to even continue my sentence.

"We can put them back... Flutter shy.... Bring them here please." Twilight says now looking towards the door. I do the same and see Fluttershy with no eyes, her long beautiful hair so short it's as though a buzz cut, her hands are now hooves and her legs are horse legs.

"F...fluttershy?...." I stand not caring she's holding my wings. I walk to her... Falling to my knees in front of her. "Babe....w-what..." Tears over flow. What has happened to them? When I feel hands on my shoulders I start to freak out. Thrashing and trying to get away.

Pinkie turns me around and I look her in the eyes. She pulls back her hand and knocks me square in the face.

Wake unhip I see a bright light above me, to my left a table with surgical tools, to my right a... CHAINSAW!

"Hehe, welcome to my surgical field Dashie! I hope you enjoy your stay, please hold still while Twilight gives you your shot.."

I look at see twilight coming towards me with a needle. "Tw-twilight... Stop... Please..." I think a minute. This has to be a dream... I have to wake. I start to trash a bit more, my heart racing, when I see twilight she is right over me. "No... Wake up Dashie, you're save... In a safe kingdom..."

"Dashie, you sound crazy talking to yourself. You'll be better soon." Twilight says to me. She jabs the needle right into my neck and I wince.

I look at the clock, 8:12 pm.

Pinkie tells me to count backwards but I sit there as she does it.

100, 99, 98... She gets closer to me with a scalpel... 97, 9....

I wake again in a medical bed, still strapped to it, then I hear a knock and I see rarity a face pop through the door then the rest o her body. She's a.... A centipede! She moves over checking the screens. Ever so often looking at me.

When she leaves I feel straight tears and soon I just stare at the ceiling. Soon I hear the door open again and I see applejack, she looks.... Normal.

"AJ?"

"Howdy there dash."

"Y-you're normal!"

"Classify normal darlin'."

"Like... Not.. Creepy everyone has gone bat hit crazy!"

"Honey... Sugar cube, U.S. Needed some help? Getting out?"

"Yes!" I almost yell in glee of getting out. Then I see it. She isn't normal. Her hat is on her belt to the side of her hip, her hair is in stray strands, her eyes slightly twitching, bags hanging low under her eyes. And... The noose hanging in her hand.