Chapter (2)

Ok im new to this so i hope you guys like, im not new to writting but to this website so i hope you guys enjoy my story.

What happens when Mitchie's jealousy gets the best of her?

Alex's P.o.V

We walked back to her house in silence I thought that she was still mad after I made her do all that walking, "I'm sorry Mitch" I apologized as her house came in to view "I'm sorry Mitch you know you love me" I begged I kept apologizing until we reached her door and suddenly turned around "I know I like to see you squirm" she finally replied half laughing and opening the door. We immediately went into the kitchen and made a B.C.E {bacon cheese and egg sandwich} we downed them in less than 3 minutes it was the best thing aside from blood, just cuz I'm a vampire doesn't mean I don't like human food it tastes delicious. After we finished we cleaned our plates and headed back into her room, we had been chilling and rocking out to music on her ipod when I remembered that Riki Norsons party was tonight and I had forgotten to ask Mitchie if she was going, I was just about to ask her when I suddenly smelt blood.

Mitchie's P.o.V
We were chillin in my room listening to music when I felt cramps I figured it was from all that damn running I did, they stopped for a few minutes before they came back. Fed up I went to the bathroom and saw that I had gotten my period "Damn it" I whispered not realizing that I had actually yelled it "You ok Mitch" Alex asked from outside of the door "Yea i'm fine" I replied pulling out an extra pair of shorts from the clothes basket next to the sink I changed my underwear and put in a tampon then pulled on the clean shorts and disposed the bloody ones in the dirty laundry basket next to the shower.  I stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later, "You ok" Alex asked once again "No I'm dying" I answered sarcastically and rolling my eyes "Ok anyway you going to the party tonight" he asked changing the subject "What party?" I asked kinda confused I didn't remember a party tonight. "Riki Norson's" he replied smiling, when we were little I thought he had a crush on her but I found out later that she was his cousin "Yea I forgot " I said feeling stupid and smacking myself in the head

"You takin your car or you wanna go together" I asked plopping down on my bed next to him, once again he took forever to answer "I'm takin my car I could pick you up if you want me to or if you don't wanna drive or plan on getting drunk tonight" he replied laughing at the last part "It's cool I'll drive myself I don't really plan on getting drunk" I said going to my closet to find something to wear I settled on my purple Sky Serafina Necklace Halter Mini Dress. I laid it carefully across my desk, "Pass me the burgundy nail polished" I told Alex as I went to get my nail stuff "I swear I don't understand why girls paint their nails every 5 seconds and especially with colors that don't match" he mumbled under his breath or at least he tried to instead of handing me the burgundy like I asked he handed me the dark Sliver almost dark Grey color, "what give me the other one" I whined " but Mitch this is gonna look better I promise" he replied with his puppy dog "Grrrrrrrr fine" I growled slipping off my shoes and socks and painting my feet first.

Alex's P.o.V
I convinced Mitchie to put dark Grey nail polish on instead of th burgundy I told her it didn't match but in reality it just reminded me of blood and I'm pretty sure that she was on her period because I smelt blood, after she finished painting her toes she took off her shirt and her pants leaving her in only bra and panties "What are you doing" I asked both amused and puzzled "I'm going to go take a shower if that's ok with you"she replied half sarcastically "No I meant why are you stripping in front of me" I asked explaining what I meant "I'm not stripping and your my best friend so I don't really see a problem Alex" she answered clearly amused her taking off her clothes made the smell of blood stronger, she grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom the smell faded just enough for me to concentrate. "I'm leaving Mitch" I yelled through the bathroom door "Ok but don't forget to look the door downstairs and my bedroom door" she replied half yelling she always does that when shes in the shower it's always been amusing to me. I left her house and headed back to mine I changed into a nice shirt and some skinny jeans with my black Nike's I then set out to hunt before the party I went into the woods I had every intention on feeding on animals when a nice smelling middle aged man came by I usually have more self control but this time I didn't I went blood thirsty and drank his blood before he could event blink I disposed of his body and went back to my car where I left to Riki's house.

Mitchie's P.o.V
Alex left while I was in the shower so I didn't have to worry about him freakin out when I came out in my dress, he was gonna freak out anyway but probably worse at the party then here at my own house. Before I got out of the shower I put curlers in my hair and wet them so when I got out and got dressed my hair was a wavy kinda wet, when I put my dress on I was shocked beyond words I looked better than I imagined and if I thought that I looked this good then I know all the boys are gonna be damn who invited the model and where did she come from I slid on my purple wedges that happened to be the exact color as my dress I slid on my ear rings and headed out to my garage. 45 minutes I arrived at Riki's house which normally would take me an hour but there wasn't much traffic and I knew a shortcut, when the doors opened to my Maserati everyone stared at me, girls giving me awes and jealous looks while the guys stared at me like they were imagining me naked.

Walking up to the door, I went inside, it was crowded no wonder people were standing outside. It was hotter than a jalepnoe's couchie in the summer time, just as outside many people stared at me until Riki and Alex turned to look my way after being nudged by several friends "Hey" I said walking over to them Alex looked like he wanted to do some things to me that I wouldn't have objected to and Riki looked taken back "Damn girl I'm stunned you look fabo" Riki replied smiling "Thanks " I answered giving her a hug I gave Alex one and he still hadn't said anything I was about to ask him why he wasn't speaking when Amber came up and kissed him normally this didn't upset me but today it did "Oh I didn't see you there" Amber said when she finished kissing him "like hell you didn't " I muttered under my breath the girl was slutty as hell I'm pretty sure she slept with almost all the guys in our grade because of the type of girl she is and she's on a different arm every week and I heard them talking bout her once in the guys locker room I had gone to find Alex and found out some very interesting things.

I walked away leaving them to whatever the hell they were doing. "You wanna dance" a husky yet sexual voice asked from behind me, without even thinking I snaked an arm around the guys neck and started dancing with him, I looked over to where I had last saw Alex and saw he was looking at me while Amber was running her hand up and down his chest it really pissed me off. Why you ask? I had no idea, maybe it was my hormones being crazy from my period starting. I stood on my tippytoes and kissed Brian they guy I was dancing with he kissed me back eagerly and wanting more we ended up to where I was pressed up against a wall and the only thing holding me up was his body and damn did it feel good, he stopped kissing me for a little bit and led me to the kitchen area and to my surprise no one was there, people where everywhere but in here. Brian lifted me onto the edge of the table he stood in between my open legs and kissed me again but this time harder I'm not usually a slut or so easy but I was pissed at the time {I know what your thinking but no it didn't go any farther than this} we finally stopped and sat on the table catching our breathe he took his phone out and asked for my number I typed it in and handed it back to him he called the number and smiled when I answered "Why did you do that" I asked laughing "to see if you gave me a fake number" he replied smoothly I smiled kissed him again and left the kitchen and headed back to the party.