Save it

Claire's POV~

"what is it?" Shawn asks me in a worried tone.

"Your old friends called me saying they want to meet you and that they texted you the details."

"Dont scare me like that! I thought you were breaking up with me." he placed his hand on his heart

"Hey um guys i need to go my mom texted me something." Sammy said as he placed his phone in his pocket

"Oh ok. Bye sammy!" Shawn and i say in unison. After that Sammy left.

Shawn looked at his phone to check the messages.

"So? Can you go?" i asked

"Yeah, but could you come with me?"

"No thanks" i scrunched my nose

"Why?"

"Is Jessica gonna be there?"

"Yeah- but i got over her already. I would never hurt you!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"So when is it?" i asked

"Today actually, right now! Lets go?"

"Sure.."

We just rode a cab all the way there and i paid for it eventhough how many times Shawn insisted that he will pay.

We walked towards the door and knocked on it and heard a guy yell 'Come in!' we got in and i saw Jessica.

"Hey Shawn, i missed you." Jessica said dragging him into the living room with everyone else. She rolled her eyes when she saw me.Bitch.

She sat down on the two-seater couch with Shawn while i sat down next to Mark I think Mark could sense my jelousy.
"Dont worry just have fun."
"I know."

Throughout the day Jessica would try to make me jealous by touching Shawn all over as much as she could. She would constantly touch his hands and thighs.

I tried to brush it off but what made me upset was that Shawn didnt even seem to mind,even after all he said to me just now.

Shawn's friends decided to play spin the bottle. We got on the floor and i just prayed that Jessica would not kiss my boyfriend.

Unfortunately, it was her turn. She span the bottle and it landed on Mike. A overwhelming sense of relief came over me and i sighed. But then,Jessica slightly touched the bottle with her fingertip, causing it to land on Shawn, sitting beside Mike.

"Oops!" she smirked at me

She got up and moved over to Shawn, her lips came crashing down on his.

I lost it. My eyes became glassy and i got up and ran outside. I didnt know where to go but all i knew was that i needed to get out of there.

"Claire!"
It was Shawn. I ignored him and kept walking. He ran up and put his hand on my shoulder turning me around.

"Claire" he said breathlessly

"Save it Shawn. I thought you actually meant what you said just now but i guess not."

"I did!."

I looked at him straight in the eyes as a tear fell. I ignored his excuse.

"Shawn. Forget it." my voice cracked

"But Claire-"

Before he could finish i had already ran away. Once i was far away from him, i sat down on the nearest bench i could see and just think about what happened.

"Why is my life like this?" i whisoered to myself

"Like what?" an angelic voice asked i turned and it was a boy around my age.

_____________________________________
Who is this boy?