Keep Calm and Play Basketball!

[A/N: Sorry this took so long! And I'm sorry if this is a trash chapter. I drew a complete blank. Please comment if you like it and even if you don't please tell me (and give me some good ideas if you want something to happen please tell me and I will do my best. Sorry and gain if this is bad.]

(Izuki Shun's P.O.V)

I just stared at her beautiful face as I fought my heavy eyes, that wanted to close and send me to my dreams. I know I needed to sleep but with that b*st *rd around, on the loose. I just couldn't sleep. I had to keep a close eye on her, I have to make sure (F/N) stays safe.

"Shun" I hear the rustling of her bed as she turns.

'She moaned my name in her sleep...that's interesting....' I thought to myself.

"Shun...don't...."

My eyes widened. Was I doing something...revolting... to her in her dream? No. The way she looked, covered in sweat, this wasn't a dream...this was a nightmare.

"SHUN!" She screamed as she sat up wide awake. She covered her face and let out a soft whimper.

"(F/N), are you alright?" I sat up and scooted closer to the edge of her bed.

"Shun, do you ever have those nightmares with someone you know dearly....and after it, even though you know it was only a dream, you can never look at them the same?" I blankly stared at her. This girl has been through enough on at daily basis and now she was being harassed in her dreams. This has to stop.

The only way might be....for me to leave.

If I leave then she wouldn't have nightmares with me harassing her...right?

"Shun. Don't tell anyone, but" she curled up, hugging her knees "I'm afraid" I could see that she was shaking. I got up and wrapped my arms around her I tried to calm her, not with words but instead by patting her head and combing my fingers through her hair. "In my dream...you were...and I couldn't..." She took a deep breath "you and I were on the top of the school building. Hyuuga and, for some reason, Kiyoshi were there. The two were holding me back and they were looking away. I glanced near the ledge and Marise was going to throw you over. The only reason for this was that you told him that you'd give up your own life if he'd promise to leave me alone...."

"I would never--" before I said that I just thought back to like 2 minuets ago when I was going to run away... thinking it was the only escape.... what am I, a baka (idiot)?! "I'm sorry" I changed my train of sympothy.

Her cell phone then jumped the both of us when it sounded off.

"Moshi Moshi (hello)?" She answered

"--Miss." A deep voice came over the phone, so as instinct she put it on speaker

"Yes?"

"This is Officer Furihata, with the Tokyo PD. I have a friend of yours in here"

"In jail?" She furrowed her eyebrows

"Yes, Miss. He says that your the only one that will let him out, that if his parents found out then he'd rot here forever"

"Who?" She asked so innocently

----------------------------------------------------------------

"(F/N), it's 3 in the morning. I'm sure he'll be fine until after school. It's not like he's going to cell-a-brate when we get him out" I wiggled my eyebrows trying to get a laugh out of (F/N).

"Hyuuga is in jail" she turned "for, who knows what! We have to get him out now!" She was flustered beyond repair "plus, it more on the lines of: he's in a Hyuuga mount of trouble~" She winked at me as she tried to calm down.